Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Well day 28 today did not really post yesterday had a really busy day with work! I had a meeting at head office at 8 am then needed to be in Frinton on Sea in Essex for 10.30am! I think I managed to get a speeding ticket on A12 on my way to the meeting as I was being naughty and was speeding and there was a police man on a motor bike in the layby with a mobile gun! This really stressed me out and I would have normally wanted to comfort eat but instead talked to myself on my journey and analysed why I would normally want to eat and was proud of myself because I realised that if fact I would not be comfort eating for a short term feel good but punishing myself really by eating unhealthy foods! I know I was in the wrong and it's wrong to speed! I also think I had really positive thought and reasoning and did not resort to the nearest garage to comfort eat!

As it was I was Ian time for the meeting the meeting went extremely well and my director praised me for how professional and well I handled the meeting! So two real positives for me!

After going. Ack to the office I went out to lunch with my bosses to celebrate the great meeting and was really good sat and watched them eat whilst I ate my lemon bar!

Went back to the office and rang a new CDC who sounded really lovely she has been through the steps and sounded really motivating and inspiring which is what I want! I have arranged to weigh in with her tomorrow on my normal weigh in day! I am just a little nervous as it will be on different scales? I am really hoping to be in the 11's tomorrow as last weigh in I was 12stone 0.5lb!

Well got in last night and did not post as I was shattered! So have been reading everyones posts and seeing how you are all doing?

This site is so motivating and inspiring!

Today I have been proud of myself again I took my team out for lunch and sat with my hot water and flavouring and fly lemon bar whilst they tucked into steak chips etc! I think it bothered them more than it did me! They keep saying why are you on this silly diet and you need to eat! I find this really frustrating as they are stick thin and don't need to loss weight but seem to eat what they want! I know this is not entirely true as they maintain their weigh and this must be as they eat well some days and less others!

Looking forward to being weighted tomorrow and discovering the next steps! Looking forward to going onto SS+ and having a small meal I hear that there is not a big deal of difference with the losses on this plan! Going to see what my weight is tomorrow and my BMI and going to go from there and discuss with new CDC on the best way forward!

Hope you are all having a great day! Keep at it peeps we are strong people who will get to our own personal goals and maintain it!

My new manta to myself is Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!

well day 20 tomorrow!!!

Take care x x x

Hello, oh, bad luck re: ticket. But sounds like you handled it well.

It is funny how people feel uncomfortable with eating around you and making the comments. But you keep going your own sweet way!

Good luck with weigh-in. I'm sure you'll do FAB! I WI on a Wednesday too. One day I'll be as slim as you!

:)

Thanks Hun, yes I agree it's funny how people struggle to eat around me! I will post after I have had my weigh in tomorrow night! Good luck with your weigh in Hun let me know how you do?

We can do this! X x

Theresa you're doing really great it's lovely to see how positive you are despite having bad things happen. Hope WI goes well, you're so close to goal :)

Thanks ladies had a really busy day at a conference today then to meet my new CDC for my weigh in! I weighted myself before I went and my scales are the same as my old CDC I weighed 11 stone 11 1/2 stone which equates to 3 1/2 lb loss for me this week! I then met my new CDC who was lovely and talked me through the steps etc she has recommended to try a week on SS+ and then go from there! She weighed me on her scales and I was 11 st 13lb so a bit of a difference meaning a loss of 1 1/2 pound so exited to be in the 11's but not sure how tontrack my weight? Do I go from her scales or from mine that were the same as the old CDC?

What do you think ladies as not sure what to put on my weight stats? I will weigh on my scales when I come off after going up plans?

Hope everyone has had a great day tired tonight so going for a bath and early night! X x

Well done on your loss this week :)

It's up to you, some people use their homescales from the start. I use my cdc but mine are lbs out from hers so its easier!

Either way, well done for getting in the 11s!

I'm really caught by surprise on how well I am doing! Here in the U.S., it's difficult to find a CDC as this diet is discouraged by most doctors. The few people who have heard of the Cambridge Weightloss plan, have never had the opportunity to purchase it and see how well it works. People at work are noticing my quick drop in weight and are inquiring about how to get the program for themselves. I contacted the U.S headquarters of the Cambridge program and have decided to become a distributor/counselor myself. This will make me want to stick my diet and show success even more.

Has anyone else looked into becoming a counselor for Cambridge?

Hey Theresa well.done thats another fab loss and glad you have found a good CDC.

I would personally record the weight as it is on your CDCs scales. I threw my scales out when I started this diet so I couldn't weigh myself in the week..... no distractions then!! That way you go by one set :)

Massive congrats on being in the 11s!!! So can't wait for that!!

Hi Theresa,
WOW!!! A huge well done on getting into the 11s, im hoping to join you in the 11s next week, fingers crossed!!
Personally i've always gone by my own scales, because I started losing weight about 2 years ago just doing healthy eating and exercise i didnt have a consultant so ive always weighed myself up until now. I still like to weigh with my CDC even though her scales show me lighter than mine because if I didnt have anybody watching my progress I probably wouldnt stick very well as I could 'fib' about how much ive lost, so its good to have somebody monotoring your weight but your true reading is your own scales if they are the same as your old CDC because they are what you started on. (sorry if it doesnt make sense...its early :p)

:) Sian

Woohooooo for the 11s you must be so thrilled :)

Hmm r.e the scales obv you would prefer to go by yours and old CDC scales but is it hers you're going to be going by til you get to your goal???

Well done on your loss this week :)It's up to you, some people use their homescales from the start. I use my cdc but mine are lbs out from hers so its easier! Either way, well done for getting in the 11s!
Thanks Kim for your kind words and I think I am going to go with her scales until I get to goal and then use my scales which will give me a boost when I finally get to my goal!Hope you are doing well hun, I have not been on here much over the last couple of days as been so busy with work and when I have got in I have been shattered and have had an early night! I really need to catch up how everyone is doing this weekend!Take care x

I'm really caught by surprise on how well I am doing! Here in the U.S., it's difficult to find a CDC as this diet is discouraged by most doctors. The few people who have heard of the Cambridge Weightloss plan, have never had the opportunity to purchase it and see how well it works. People at work are noticing my quick drop in weight and are inquiring about how to get the program for themselves. I contacted the U.S headquarters of the Cambridge program and have decided to become a distributor/counselor myself. This will make me want to stick my diet and show success even more.

Has anyone else looked into becoming a counselor for Cambridge?

Hi Yvonne, you are doing fab Hun! Fantastic news re becoming a consultant that is a great way of keeping on track and helping others!

I have thought about this myself and am going to look into it a bit more and speak to my new consultant! I have also been thinking of having some counselling as to why I have an issue withy weight!

Take care and let me know how it goes x x

Hey Theresa well.done thats another fab loss and glad you have found a good CDC.

I would personally record the weight as it is on your CDCs scales. I threw my scales out when I started this diet so I couldn't weigh myself in the week..... no distractions then!! That way you go by one set :)

Massive congrats on being in the 11s!!! So can't wait for that!!

Hi Rachel, thanks for your post I am really pleased to be in the 11's and am going to use my new CDC scales until I get to goal that way I will be even lighter mine when I get to goal!

Will catch up on you diary tonight as been really busy last couple of days and dying to know how everyone is doing? X x

Wahey! In the 11s, good for you.

Agree with Rachel, think I'd stick to your consultant's scales.

Excellent weight loss, very inspiring. You must have nearly lost all that 23 lb?

Glad you were pleased with your new consultant too.

Thanks Casswass, really pleased to be back on the 11's even if just! Yes 21 pound of the 23 put on as going by new CDC scales!

Will catch up with your diary tonight hope you are ok Hun x x

Hi Theresa,
WOW!!! A huge well done on getting into the 11s, im hoping to join you in the 11s next week, fingers crossed!!
Personally i've always gone by my own scales, because I started losing weight about 2 years ago just doing healthy eating and exercise i didnt have a consultant so ive always weighed myself up until now. I still like to weigh with my CDC even though her scales show me lighter than mine because if I didnt have anybody watching my progress I probably wouldnt stick very well as I could 'fib' about how much ive lost, so its good to have somebody monotoring your weight but your true reading is your own scales if they are the same as your old CDC because they are what you started on. (sorry if it doesnt make sense...its early :p)

:) Sian

Hi Sian, thanks Hun, good luck for your weigh in and you will be in the 11's I am sure! You have done well doing your journey on your own! I am going to put my official weigh in stats as new CDC and then when I get to 11 stone on hers I will use mine and go from there even lighter on mine which will be a bonus!

Take care Hun and thanks for your post x x I will catch up with all your posts and diaries tonight x x

Woohooooo for the 11s you must be so thrilled :)

Hmm r.e the scales obv you would prefer to go by yours and old CDC scales but is it hers you're going to be going by til you get to your goal???

Hi Nina, thanks for your post! Yes I would but I am going to be realistic and go by the new CDC scales as other wise I am going to be confused !

Nina you are doing fab and have done so well Hun x

Hi just a quick update as I am having a lunch break whilst working from home today! It's day 31 for me today! Oh my god I cant believe that is a whole month done already! To re-cap I came back to CD as I had put on 23lb of the 7 stone I lost since Oct 11. I had lost 3.5 stone with SW and 3.5 stone with CD from Jan to beginning of May last year. I am so pleased having started back on CD on 2nd Jan to be here today and have lost 20lb of that weight in my first month! I have re looked at my goal as which was 12 stone last year and have changed this to 11stone as I think that I really did not address the issues why I put on weight and need to look at these! Also the new goal will get me comfortable in a size 12 instead of in-between a 12/14. I want to be able to go into any shop and buy a 12!I have a doctors appointment today to see how my blood pressure is so this will be helpful! I have not been on medication since I lost the weight last year and they have called me in for a check up! I am going to speak to the doctor today to see if I can be referred to see a counseller to address my issues with food and why I can lose weight but not maintain weight! I really need to get this addressed or I will be back on here every Jan!I would like to say in the month that I have been on here I have found your posts and comments on my diary to be so motivating and helpful THANKYOU to each and everyone who has commented! I hope that me commenting on each of your posts has helped also in some small way! I have found that reading others diaries and stories that this has been really helpful and its good to see that you are not alone in your battle against the demon weight loss journeys that I know I will be on the rest of my life unless I truely get this sorted!I have stepped up this week to SS+ which has been nice and I even went out for a small chicken and lettuce salad with my partner after my weigh in on Wed which was nice I felt part of the normal world! Even if I took a small pot of pickled red cabbage with me to add to my lettuce as the Harvest do not do this!As I mentioned earlier I have been really busy this week with work and feel that I have not read everyones posts or diaries and like to see how you are all doing, so I am going to make a big effort this weekend to catch up with you all!I hope that you have all had a good week this week? If you have not read some of the diaries and posts and this will motivate you to get back on track!Thanks again for all your continued support x x

Hello! That sounds really good as the weight falls off im getting a lot of anxiety about keeping it off and regular food in take again. Let me know how it goes with actually eating again as i think i might be tempted to indulge if i was to eat. How come youve got a new CDC?

I think putting more info on about going up the steps would really help people (or just me lol) to maybe understand what others might go through too?

xxx

Back