Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Good luck tonight xx

Hi everyone day 24 update had weigh in tonight for week three and lost a further 2 1/2lb which I am pleased with taking me down to 19 1/2 lb in three weeks! I would have liked just a bit more to have taken me into the 11's but there is always next week!

I am feeling really sad tonight I had a call tonight to say that my aunt has terminal lung cancer so have had a very emotional couple of hours talking to her and crying! my Mum died very suddenly 7 years ago and she is the nearest person like my mum! apart from my dad who lives abroad! and who I love so much so tonight's news has deverstated me!

I came very close tonight to eating which is something I would normally do! However I think that my willpower won as I did not and in fact the news has made me more determined to lose the weight and to then give up smoking!

Well shattered so going to make a drink and read a few posts to motivate me and go to bed!

Hope you are all well take care x

Hi everyone day 24 update had weigh in tonight for week three and lost a further 2 1/2lb which I am pleased with taking me down to 19 1/2 lb in three weeks! I would have liked just a bit more to have taken me into the 11's but there is always next week!

I am feeling really sad tonight I had a call tonight to say that my aunt has terminal lung cancer so have had a very emotional couple of hours talking to her and crying! my Mum died very suddenly 7 years ago and she is the nearest person like my mum! apart from my dad who lives abroad! and who I love so much so tonight's news has deverstated me!

I came very close tonight to eating which is something I would normally do! However I think that my willpower won as I did not and in fact the news has made me more determined to lose the weight and to then give up smoking!

Well shattered so going to make a drink and read a few posts to motivate me and go to bed!

Hope you are all well take care x

Aww Theresa. Big hugs. Cancer is a horrid illness, but now is the time you need t be sting for your aunt. Chin up. Xx

Hi Theresa so sorry to hear your family news. I lost my Mum to cancer 10 yrs ago so I feel your pain. Keep strong and making the changes you are now and quitting smoking are all going to make you a.stronger healthier person. Xxx

Well done on your loss Hun! 19.5 is brill in 3 weeks.
I'm so sorry to hear your terrible news u are an inspiration staying strong. Let me kno how u are later xxx

Hi Theresa so sorry to hear your family news. I lost my Mum to cancer 10 yrs ago so I feel your pain. Keep strong and making the changes you are now and quitting smoking are all going to make you a.stronger healthier person. Xxx

Thanks Rachel, I really appreciate you post and thoughts I know when I lost my Mum is was very sudden and I did not have time to get my head around it as she was taken poorly at 3.30pm and had passed away by 7.30pm! I think I was in shock to be honest and it took time for the realisation to sink in! I am going to loss my weight and then try the tablets to give up as I know that you cant take them whilst on this diet? thanks again I have not personally had to go through the loss of a very close relative to cancer so this is all new to me! Thanks for your support and for sharing your about the loss of your Mum to cancer x x x

I know that I need to be strong and support my aunt and that is what I am going to do x

Back