Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Well Everyone, Rachel, Anastazia and Jussy, thank you so much for your posts! I have really missed being on here and have not really been on here since Friday! I have so much to catch up on to see how you have all been doing?

So whilst I have not been on here I have been busy at work and had a busy weekend! I managed to secure 4 big deals at work which has really pleased the Directors! best week I have had in years!

On the diet front I have been doing a lot of thinking which is another reason I have not been on here as I had my weigh in early yesterday morning and weighted in at 11stone 5lb which means that I lost 3lb which I was pleased about! I did buy products but came back and had a long chat to my partner! Over the weekend so many people were saying to me you really need to stop (not my partner or kids they think I look better than i have ever done!) (I might add this is with clothes on, as I really have not faired well with the stretch marks and sagging skin)!

So with 5lb to goal I have made a decision that I hope will be the right decision! I had wanted to go up the steps but have decided that I am going to use up my products say 2 a day and eat a healthy diet this week introducing some healthy carbs, I am then going to go back to SW to see where I am next Thursday. I know that I am going to put a little bit as I will come out of Ketosis by introducing the carbs but I only have 5lb to lose and in my eyes it now or never! I am determined not to put on weight but if it means going to SW for the rest of my life then that is what I am going to do! I have worked too hard to get this weight off again that it is NEVER going back on!

This has not been an easy decision and the peoples comments are not going to stop me from achieving my goal of 11 stone! I just thought I have 5lb to lose if I continue to pay about £50 pound per week with my waterflavouring and mix a mousse I could be trying to lose the last 5lb going up the steps over a number of weeks! or I can take the bull by the horns and use up this weeks products over the next couple of weeks introducing healthy foods and good carbs this week and go back to SW on Thursday next week when hopefully my weight may have stabilised a little after coming out of Ketosis.

I am not sure what happens with my diary on here as I would love to stay in touch with you and I have not finished by journey yet! I will miss you all and want to see how you are all getting on and when you get to your goals! Or if I have to change over now to the SW forum? maybe someone could help me and let me know what I have to do?

Please dont be disappointed in me for my decision it has not been taken lightly and ideally I think I should have started the steps with a bit more weight to lose? I am going to see what I feel like at 11stone and go from there!

My partner took me out last night shopping and I brought some lovely clothes all size 12 which fit really nice! I did buy one dress as it looked too small in the 12 so I got the 14, but after getting it home I have to take it back as its too big! so I should have got the 12! this make me feel great!

So that where I am at the moment! Had my lemon bar for breakfast a Chili Soup for lunch and going to have a healthy meal tonight with a small amount of carbs!

I do look forward to hearing from you guys and am going to catch up with your posts now for the rest of my lunch hour! I will also try to come on tonight after I have my hair done to upload a picture if I manage to get my hair booked in!

Take Care x:confused:

Theresa x x x

You have done so so well to get where you are! Nobody is going to be disappointed in your decision move to SW, most of us will make a similar decision when our weightloss comes to an end anyway :)

Please come back and visit! x

Theresa nobody is dissapointed in you, everybody should be so proud of you for getting so close to your goal!! I cant wait until the day that i can decide that im going to do something like that!! Youll get to your goal and maintain because your really driven to do it this time!!
Good luck and hope to still see you on here from time to time!!
Im really quite jealous that my journey is only just starting and your at such a high point but im really happy for you :D:D:D
WELL DONE!!!!! x

Hey Theresa, I know it must have been a tough decision for you as you wanted to work up the steps, but you have to do what is right for you.

You'll be at goal in no time and you can share your success of maintaining with us :) Just remember if it feels like it's not working or your eating is getting out of control make sure you nip it in the bud early and get back on CD and do the steps to lose the weight gradually.

Make sure you still visit otherwise I'll miss you on my diary and if you do start another thread let me know so I can still follow your journey.

Looking forward to seeing the hair :)

I second the thoughts of the girls above... Theresa you have done soooo well and you have totally re educated your appetite and habits.

I completely understand that you don't want to keep forking out £40pw or whatever it is as well as real food! and now that you are so close to goal and you have the knowledge and conviction to carry on by yourself.

I knew something was up cos you've been so quiet now for a few days- so unlike you!!

We will miss you but purely on a selfish level!!

Thank you for the support and inspiration you have been to me over the last few months.

I wish you all the luck and success in the world!

Xx

Theresa, you are valuable in this forum, you were the first posting in my diary and welcome me. I will miss you for sure, but you can come from time to time and visit CD forum! I will see how you are doing from the SW forum also.
I can understand your dilemma. CD is not cheap but I don't know if I have the courage to leave without making the steps. I failed once because I left without completing the process. In any case though, you can come back if something goes wrong. Nobody is judging you, we are your net-friends and we will support you in any choice you make, as you support all of us while you were here.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words you had for anyone of us in here.
xxxxxxxxx:sign0168:

Hey! Theresa! Great achievement and I know how much harder it is when doing vlcd a second, third or umpteenth time. It is so difficult to get going and keeping going on it. I am sure you will do very well on Slimming world or whichever method you use to make the right food choices and portions for losing that tiny bit more for your target and maintenance. Though on a pure selfish level not sure why you (or anyone can't continue to post on one's original diary?) There probably is a section for that somewhere I'm sure! I may even look at that myself giving I am not doing strictly vlcd but would so like to for the next 7-10 that I am struggling with!! Well done you are a superstar!

You have done so so well to get where you are! Nobody is going to be disappointed in your decision move to SW, most of us will make a similar decision when our weightloss comes to an end anyway :)

Please come back and visit! x

I will do Kim, thanks for your comment x I will catch up with everyone and still post on your diaries etc! Take care hun x x

Theresa nobody is dissapointed in you, everybody should be so proud of you for getting so close to your goal!! I cant wait until the day that i can decide that im going to do something like that!! Youll get to your goal and maintain because your really driven to do it this time!!
Good luck and hope to still see you on here from time to time!!
Im really quite jealous that my journey is only just starting and your at such a high point but im really happy for you :D:D:D
WELL DONE!!!!! x

Thanks Sian, I really appreciate you post! Yes I will get there I weighed myself this morning and I have lost another 1lb but going to wait till next Thursday until I have an official weigh in before i change my stats as I could go up and down whilst I introduce food back in!

You will get there hun and I will keep commenting on your diary to make sure you all do! Take Care x x

Hey Theresa, I know it must have been a tough decision for you as you wanted to work up the steps, but you have to do what is right for you.

You'll be at goal in no time and you can share your success of maintaining with us :) Just remember if it feels like it's not working or your eating is getting out of control make sure you nip it in the bud early and get back on CD and do the steps to lose the weight gradually.

Make sure you still visit otherwise I'll miss you on my diary and if you do start another thread let me know so I can still follow your journey.

Looking forward to seeing the hair :)

Hair pictures coming soon! just need to take them and upload them! Thanks Rachel for your comments I will of course keep in touch I am going to comment on peoples diaries and yours to make sure I keep up to date on how fab you are doing! I did give this a lot of thought and am pleased now with my decison! I will not comment on the CD forum about foods etc as I will not think that this will be appropriate but I will let you all know on your diaries how I am doing!

I weighed in this morning and have lost another pound so not doing too bad! but not going to change my stats anymore until I have my official weigh in next Thursday evening! I will start a diary over on SW but may ask the moderators if I can move this one over!

I hope people talk to me on the SW forum?? they may think that I have done it the easy way?

Will do on later tonight to catch up with you all and comment on your posts !

I have realised something today which has really made me think! I seem so much lower in my seat in the car and I have not adjusted it! I think its because my bum and legs are smaller and I am now closer to the seat! How weird is that I have had to alter it today! as I was sitting to low in the seat!

Take care hun you are doing fab and your 2 stone will be off before you know it! x x

Hi Jussy, thanks for your post hun, I really appreciate you post and kind words. I am still going to stalk you all so dont think that just because I will now be on SW part of the forum I will not be posting on your diary I will! Its just been a bit of a funny week this week with your and my decison etc and two nights at the hairdressers!

You are most welcome you have also inspired me!

Take care x x

Theresa, you are valuable in this forum, you were the first posting in my diary and welcome me. I will miss you for sure, but you can come from time to time and visit CD forum! I will see how you are doing from the SW forum also.
I can understand your dilemma. CD is not cheap but I don't know if I have the courage to leave without making the steps. I failed once because I left without completing the process. In any case though, you can come back if something goes wrong. Nobody is judging you, we are your net-friends and we will support you in any choice you make, as you support all of us while you were here.
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words you had for anyone of us in here.
xxxxxxxxx:sign0168:

Thanks Anastazia, for your lovely words I really appreciate them! of course you have not seen the last of me I will be back on stalking you all to see how you are all doing! I will not be too far away rest assured!

Take Care x x x

Hey! Theresa! Great achievement and I know how much harder it is when doing vlcd a second, third or umpteenth time. It is so difficult to get going and keeping going on it. I am sure you will do very well on Slimming world or whichever method you use to make the right food choices and portions for losing that tiny bit more for your target and maintenance. Though on a pure selfish level not sure why you (or anyone can't continue to post on one's original diary?) There probably is a section for that somewhere I'm sure! I may even look at that myself giving I am not doing strictly vlcd but would so like to for the next 7-10 that I am struggling with!! Well done you are a superstar!

Thanks Kira for your lovely words and very supportive post! I am going to look to see if I can move this diary over onto the SW site, I am doing well and will get to my target! as I know you will! I am going to still stalk you all and post on your diaries to make sure you get to your goals!

I look forward to catching up with you all over the weekend x x x

Definitely not disappointed in you! Very proud of you actually. You've been such a great source of support for us all! :clap:

As for where you could carry on posting, why not check out the Diary section here? MinnieMel has a great diary in the Silver section, as does Bettiesrevenge (you might've spotted her on my thread). Think you only need 500 posts to be there. You can ask the admins here to move this diary over there - you don't have to start a new one. I for one would definitely come and visit!

Well done on your brilliant weight loss achievement! :winner: Bet you look fab in your new clothes. x x

Definitely not disappointed in you! Very proud of you actually. You've been such a great source of support for us all! :clap:

As for where you could carry on posting, why not check out the Diary section here? MinnieMel has a great diary in the Silver section, as does Bettiesrevenge (you might've spotted her on my thread). Think you only need 500 posts to be there. You can ask the admins here to move this diary over there - you don't have to start a new one. I for one would definitely come and visit!

Well done on your brilliant weight loss achievement! :winner: Bet you look fab in your new clothes. x x

Thanks Lily, your kind words have meant so much! Can you point me on the right direction to the diary section I have found a silver section but it says when I try to open it access denied! I am not sure if this is the right place?

Loving new clothes and being a size 12 and not a 22 I once was!

Will catch up on your diary later Hun hope you are ok x x x

I knew someone clever and techy would,come along to give good advice on how,to move your diary but keep it all in the same place too! It's,just so exciting!

I can't believe you were ever a Size 22! Can't wait to hear your official weigh in numbers and pics of course. Have a fabulous weekend! X

Well Everyone, Rachel, Anastazia and Jussy, thank you so much for your posts! I have really missed being on here and have not really been on here since Friday! I have so much to catch up on to see how you have all been doing?

So whilst I have not been on here I have been busy at work and had a busy weekend! I managed to secure 4 big deals at work which has really pleased the Directors! best week I have had in years!

On the diet front I have been doing a lot of thinking which is another reason I have not been on here as I had my weigh in early yesterday morning and weighted in at 11stone 5lb which means that I lost 3lb which I was pleased about! I did buy products but came back and had a long chat to my partner! Over the weekend so many people were saying to me you really need to stop (not my partner or kids they think I look better than i have ever done!) (I might add this is with clothes on, as I really have not faired well with the stretch marks and sagging skin)!

So with 5lb to goal I have made a decision that I hope will be the right decision! I had wanted to go up the steps but have decided that I am going to use up my products say 2 a day and eat a healthy diet this week introducing some healthy carbs, I am then going to go back to SW to see where I am next Thursday. I know that I am going to put a little bit as I will come out of Ketosis by introducing the carbs but I only have 5lb to lose and in my eyes it now or never! I am determined not to put on weight but if it means going to SW for the rest of my life then that is what I am going to do! I have worked too hard to get this weight off again that it is NEVER going back on!

This has not been an easy decision and the peoples comments are not going to stop me from achieving my goal of 11 stone! I just thought I have 5lb to lose if I continue to pay about £50 pound per week with my waterflavouring and mix a mousse I could be trying to lose the last 5lb going up the steps over a number of weeks! or I can take the bull by the horns and use up this weeks products over the next couple of weeks introducing healthy foods and good carbs this week and go back to SW on Thursday next week when hopefully my weight may have stabilised a little after coming out of Ketosis.

I am not sure what happens with my diary on here as I would love to stay in touch with you and I have not finished by journey yet! I will miss you all and want to see how you are all getting on and when you get to your goals! Or if I have to change over now to the SW forum? maybe someone could help me and let me know what I have to do?

Please dont be disappointed in me for my decision it has not been taken lightly and ideally I think I should have started the steps with a bit more weight to lose? I am going to see what I feel like at 11stone and go from there!

My partner took me out last night shopping and I brought some lovely clothes all size 12 which fit really nice! I did buy one dress as it looked too small in the 12 so I got the 14, but after getting it home I have to take it back as its too big! so I should have got the 12! this make me feel great!

So that where I am at the moment! Had my lemon bar for breakfast a Chili Soup for lunch and going to have a healthy meal tonight with a small amount of carbs!

I do look forward to hearing from you guys and am going to catch up with your posts now for the rest of my lunch hour! I will also try to come on tonight after I have my hair done to upload a picture if I manage to get my hair booked in!

Take Care x:confused:

Theresa x x x
Hi Theresa! So glad to hear you are so close to your goal! It's nice to read about people's success. Makes me hopeful. Congrats on being a size 12! I hope to be there again soon. I do hope you continue to post as I find your words very encouraging.

Thanks Lily, your kind words have meant so much! Can you point me on the right direction to the diary section I have found a silver section but it says when I try to open it access denied! I am not sure if this is the right place?

Loving new clothes and being a size 12 and not a 22 I once was!

Will catch up on your diary later Hun hope you are ok x x x

This section here: http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/

Will it let you in?

Hair pictures coming soon! just need to take them and upload them! Thanks Rachel for your comments I will of course keep in touch I am going to comment on peoples diaries and yours to make sure I keep up to date on how fab you are doing! I did give this a lot of thought and am pleased now with my decison! I will not comment on the CD forum about foods etc as I will not think that this will be appropriate but I will let you all know on your diaries how I am doing!

I weighed in this morning and have lost another pound so not doing too bad! but not going to change my stats anymore until I have my official weigh in next Thursday evening! I will start a diary over on SW but may ask the moderators if I can move this one over!

I hope people talk to me on the SW forum?? they may think that I have done it the easy way?

Will do on later tonight to catch up with you all and comment on your posts !

I have realised something today which has really made me think! I seem so much lower in my seat in the car and I have not adjusted it! I think its because my bum and legs are smaller and I am now closer to the seat! How weird is that I have had to alter it today! as I was sitting to low in the seat!

Take care hun you are doing fab and your 2 stone will be off before you know it! x x

Hey hun you will be fab and pleased yo hear you will still come visit! I'm sure SWs will speak to you! Lol and if they don't, their loss. CD is by no means the easy route and they should respect you for your determination and willpower that has got you where you are! X

Back