Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Wow! You look fabulous! Fabulous and tiny!!! Well done! I am truly very happy for you! You so deserve this after all your hard work. I bet many people don't even recognise you if they haven't seen you for a while!

Wow! You look fabulous! Fabulous and tiny!!! Well done! I am truly very happy for you! You so deserve this after all your hard work. I bet many people don't even recognise you if they haven't seen you for a while!

Thank Kira, for your great comment! There has been on occasion when my hair was red my partner and I bumped into someone we had not seen for a while and they spoke to my partner and said how's Theresa I have not seen her for ages and I was standing there! Think she was a bit shocked but made me feel great! Think she thought she had caught my partner being naughty!

How you doing Hun? Will pop over to see your diary and how the other girls are doing x x

Gosh you look so slim, how much weight have you lost and how long did it take you?

Trisha I started at 18 stone 11lb and at last weigh I'm weighed 11 stone 5lb. Want to get to 11 stone and learn how to maintain. Thanks for posting its hard moving your diary as I have to get to know people on here now, it feels like starting again! X I started my journey in Oct 11 and got to 11 10 last May but them lit on 23lb and started again Jan 2nd this year.

I think I will always struggle so need this forum and SW to keep the weight off x

Wow, look at you! Amazing!! :clap: You look fantastic! Love the new hair - it really suits you.

You've done soooo well! :happy096:

WOW! You look absolutely amazing WELL DONE!!! xx

Theresa!! you are absolutely beautiful! lovee the hair! :) fantastic job! x

Hi Theresa hope you are having a good day

Yes thanks hun had a really nice lay in and got up around 11am did some housework and had nice pampering session! Not very hungry today and did not actually eat until around 3.30 when I had a lovely roast dinner with loads of veg! This was lush but also healthily cooked!

Did have a solero not sure how many sins though as not going to class till this Thursday to sign up! If you know could you let me know please?

Looking forward to getting on scales in the morning after a few days off CD to see how I have faired?

I am aware I will probably put on a few pounds but home it's not too many!

Hope you have had a good day? X

Hi Theresa thought to come and say heo. Wow to before and after pictures. You look amazing. I admire you for sticking to those shakes and soups. I can't have those as they make me sick (it is the smell of them) and reminds me of medicine. I am sure you'll be at goal very soon and can maintain the loss. It took me a long time to accept that food is not my number 1 priority. I have been doing SW for 14 months now. I use SW principles but eat what I want and works for me. I have lost the weight at a steady rate as I think the slower you lose the longer you can maintain. Like yourself I am a few lbs away from target. have a great evening and hope to chat to you very soon.

Hi Theresa thought to come and say heo. Wow to before and after pictures. You look amazing. I admire you for sticking to those shakes and soups. I can't have those as they make me sick (it is the smell of them) and reminds me of medicine. I am sure you'll be at goal very soon and can maintain the loss. It took me a long time to accept that food is not my number 1 priority. I have been doing SW for 14 months now. I use SW principles but eat what I want and works for me. I have lost the weight at a steady rate as I think the slower you lose the longer you can maintain. Like yourself I am a few lbs away from target. have a great evening and hope to chat to you very soon.

Thanks Rosiel, I really appreciate your post and coming to say Hi, I must admit I found this second time on CD really hard and the first week was really bad but once I got the first week out the way it was ok! But as I have said I need to address my issues with food so felt going onto SW and losing the last few pound was the best way forward. I like you need to accept that food is not my number 1 priority and that my body needs this for fuel and not to stuff my face and comfort eat! Well done you for doing SW for 14 months and I am glad that it works for you. I am looking and dreading my weigh in on Thursday! I did not hope on the scales this morning I was a little too scared! I think I am a little frightened even though I know I will probably put on as I am eating real food!

Thanks again and I will catch up with you on your diary x x

At work today waiting to go out for some lunch! I am so looking forward to going to SW club on thrursday but also as I said above dreading it a little also. I was going to get on my scales this morning but decided not too I think I might wait until Thursday as I know that if I have put on a lot in the last few days this may make me want to emothionally eat! I think I am trying to save myself and limit the damage that I could do!

I am looking forward to planning my SW week ahead and hope to see a small loss or stay the same over the next couple of weeks?

I am enjoying drinking tea again after not having milk since 2nd Jan! I am having skimmed milk and the tea tastes lush! I am also still keeping up my water intake and having the water flavouring until Thursday. I am not sure if I could have this to use the last of it up on SW as I would not know how to work out the sins etc.

Well better go now as going over the local cafe from work to have a jacket potato and beans!

Hope to catch up tonight with some of my old CD buddies and new people on here! I have so much reading to do to get to know your stories etc!

Theresa x x

Hey! Theresa, don't panic about any gain on the scale as it is likely to be glycogen and not fat! Well not unless you stuff yourself silly between now and Thursday! Which of course you won't! It will soon come down once your body adjust to real food as opposed to space food er! I mean vlcd packs!

Evening Theresa

Sounds like you're doing really well. As Kira and Trish said, no need to fret about weight gain. Might be a few pounds or so thanks to water and glycogen regain - but that's what you really weigh, if that makes sense? Your weight on Cambridge is a dehydrated low, LOL - not real. :)

By the way - syns in a Solero? 5 (all varieties) :D

Back