Thighs

Can't spot burn fat. So you can't choose an area to lose fat from and work on it.

Your body is built to survive. You will lose weight from your extremeties first...your lower legs, lower arms and face. Your body will store fat around your torso longer to offer heat and protection to your organs during survival circumstances. People mistakingly think situps will give them a flat stomach. They will give you beautiful muscles, yes, but if there is an inch of fat above them they might as well be invisible. In fact I think you need to do something like 20,000 situps to burn half a pound of fat?

So, you need to activate the largest muscle group to burn all round fat. Which is....your legs and a$$ lol. Exercise bike is ideal for this. Walking and running are good, and the kettlebell is excellent. Drink plenty of water to help get rid of the cellulite and use the bike 30-60 minutes daily 4-6 times a week depending on your lifestyle.

I've started spinning classes and am now doing 2 classes a week and have noticed a difference in my thighs - still a long way to go but they're definitely improving! :)

Sinead6uk said:
I've started spinning classes and am now doing 2 classes a week and have noticed a difference in my thighs - still a long way to go but they're definitely improving! :)

I'm a spin a holiday too! Best exercise ever, and our inductor incorporates upper body exercises into it while we are spinning, best class ever, been doing 2classes a week for 6 weeks and my thighs are much smaller and firmer too!

my thighs went down dramatically as well as the rest of my body with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
xx

Back