** Thin Thursday daily Thread**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AlexIce, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just think folks - all of us who are on this CD journey are going to wake up one Thursday and be thin :) Now isn't that a lovely thought - so stick to plan and no cheating :)

I am just out of bed and about to brave to cold and head for the supermarket, then home, hop in the shower and get ready for teaching. I start at 3 today - it's a long hard evening 3pm til 10pm but tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend and it's carnival here so I shall be wrapping up in several jumpers and scarves and seeing if I can work my camera with mittens on!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    That thought keeps me going. I am not feeling my best today and was thinking about having smth else (even a lil bit...) but I managed to talk myself out of it.
    It's only a temporary pain for long-term gain (erm.... rather loss but still makes sens LOL)

So I am sticking to my CD like a glue and praying for all these stuborn lbs to fell off quickly xxxx

Have a fab Thursday girlies xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.