ProPoints No more excuses

Thanks! I still can't believe it. I actually got on the scales again this morning just to check I hadn't read the scales wrong three times yesterday XD But it looks like it was right, half a pound lower today but I know weight fluctuates with time etc. I'd love to get to 15 stone 7 next week, so 2lb off is my goal because I know there's no way I can carry on losing as much as I have, it will definitely slow!

Had a lovely strawberry ice nutriblast with my lunch today. 0 points and very yummy and filling, was like a fresh strawberry slush puppy :D

Urgh debates. Should I have a piece of birthday cake for brother in law-s birthday or be the only one not to. I've pointed it and it will be 7 points for a small slice which I can technically afford but I hate being near to using all my points because then I feel limited. I know that sounds ridiculous. IDK if its worth it basically, will one slice of cake be worth that many points? Thats nearly as many points as my tea. I don't know what to do *cries*

Hi hun what did you do re: the birthday cake? I would normally have a very small piece even when on a diet just to be polite. I feel 7pp would be reasonsbke for a very small slice (cake is deceptively heavy on pp). Was there any nutrition all information on the box? Xx

Hi hun what did you do re: the birthday cake? I would normally have a very small piece even when on a diet just to be polite. I feel 7pp would be reasonsbke for a very small slice (cake is deceptively heavy on pp). Was there any nutrition all information on the box? Xx

I had the tiniest of tiny pieces ever and concentrated on helping my little boy eat his so it didn't look like I wasn't interested in the whole birthday cake thing. Don't think it was noticed that I hadn't had much at all. Begrudged it though LOL.

Yesterday I had one of those horrid horrid hungry days (bottomless stomach ones) where I could have just eaten and eaten and eaten. It wasn't until tea (warburton wrap pizza) that I actually felt full! I craved muffins and chocolate and everything bad. Im blaming the cake from the day before. We got left with 1/3 of the cake leftovers but I asked OH to throw it out (he did) so it wasn't there to tempt me with eating up. I'm proud that I stayed within my points on such a hungry day, but I feel like a really fat moo because I made weight watchers pancakes with maple syrup for a late lunch/snack after having a bacon and mushroom omelette for brunch. Too much food.

Oh well onwards and downwards. I'll be better today and snack just on fruit like I was before. I feel like I've let myself down even though I didn't go over my daily points just because I don't want to make bad choices. And that guilty feeling is far worse than not having whatever it was I was craving so lesson learned hopefully.

Well done you for not going over your point s. I too was so hungry yesterday but I think totm is due soon :( that always makes me hungry for stodgy food, flipping mother nature she has a lot to answer to :)

How are you today? Xx

oh no and that always makes me keep a little weight on too! I'm fortunate, still breastfeeding enough that I haven't had mine return yet (not missing it either!). She definitely does though, being a woman can suck!

I'm fine, stressing over lunch today (I'm meeting a friend) as the menu online has nothing that's a really good WW option. Even the salads are all cheese and dressings etc, as are jacket potatoes (nothing like just beans or just tuna). I think I've just about settled on something (plain chicken breast burger with salad and pineapple) that seems not too terrible points wise. I suppose it says lots that I'm trying to think about the best options! At least drinks are easy for me as I only really drink water.

Also been planning ahead for my hand operation next week as I won't be able to cook for a couple of weeks so I'll need things that my OH can prepare quickly that are weight watchers friendly. I suppose I might end up with a few ready meals for my lunches as I won't be able to cook myself (it's my right hand). Weigh in day tomorrow so wish me luck :) I'm not expecting a massive loss like the last couple of weeks but I'd be happy with 1-2 pounds :)

3lbs off this week! Really chuffed to bits as I felt like I struggled this week with cravings and the like so it's nice to see a good loss to make up for all my being so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3lbs! Superb! Well done! Great that you're keeping momentum up and continuing to lose.

Thank you! I was a good girl today and turned down Mcdonalds and a salad (posing as healthy but really full of points in cheese and dressing etc) to make my own, but OMG I had ONE mini cornish pasty. One. SEVEN POINTS. That will teach me to pop something in my mouth mindlessly. I almost cried as I pointed it. That one mouthful was so not worth it!

Haha, I know, somethings are so worth the points, other things I think, why the eff did I even look at that.

It really teaches you to think doesn't it! My OH wants a family pizza party on Sunday which would suck to have Pizza Hut everywhere. It's probably a million points a slice or something ;)
Maybe I'll make a warburtons pizza instead.
I've already got one afternoon off plan next week, I'll be having my operation Wednesday so hospital food for tea lol. Then my OH takes over the cooking so I'll be looking for very easy quick WW meal ideas. Anyone got any?

Woooo I officialy fit into (as in can wear comfortably) my pre-first-child-pregnancy jeans! Oh happy days ^_^ Honestly I'm really excited about this. Its been 4 years since I got into them last.

Sadly for my healthy eating, we're having a pizza party today T___T. I've stocked up on salad and I've got 31 points left after lunch plus my weeklys so I should be good for a few slices. Well done WW tracker having pizza hut on it's site for points values! Wish me luck.

Pizza update: 2 slices thin base veggie supreme (5 points each), 2 slices pan chicken supreme (6 points each) so 22 points. Didn't go over my days allowance but I feel super fat and bloated now lol

Well done! Great effort! It's hard at the time but once you're sat down in the evening after you've resisted, it's a great feeling!

Pizza update: 2 slices thin base veggie supreme (5 points each), 2 slices pan chicken supreme (6 points each) so 22 points. Didn't go over my days allowance but I feel super fat and bloated now lol

Well done on not going over your pp. Pizza yum, it also bloats me loads. How are you today? Xx

Thanks :) WW is working so well for me. This is short today as I had surgery on my right hand yesterday and I hurt badly but it's a 3lb loss for me again this week which I'm super chuffed with given I had pizza.
The next few weeks will be hard because I can't cook for myself but hopefully my OH will keep us going.

Thats amazing, well done on your loss! I think I need some tips!

Tips? Lol! Well I've not used any weeklies so far and I'm usually under points by 2/3 a day as I only snack on fruit or veg. Means I get more points for meals :)
I'm sure I'll have weeks where I don't lose or put on sooner or later though

Well done on your loss hun. I am thinking about not eating any weeklies next week and hopefully get a better loss .

I hope your hand is hurting less now xx

Back