Thin Wardrobe....

I cant wait to fit back in to my size 10 fitted combats oh how i loved wearing them lol

I have to say I do love high heel wedges and platforms. I have a few pairs that I got a while ago and have noticed I can wear them now. I better wear them a lot more if my feet are gonna shrink more. Ooh, my hubby will be happy.
Deirdre

Can't beat a pair of black patent stilettos, gorgey!

Gx

Oooh i agree although any sort of stilleto for me!! xx

mine was really to get into anything decent of which i was 'choosing to wear' and not what i could get into :)

i went into white stuff yesterday porgeous and bought me a fab white summer top with green patterned cap sleeves and green collar..looks great and cant wait for the sun to shine :)

h xx

It's a lovely shop isn't it Harriett, quite pricey though, I am always gazing through the window, doesn't help that it's right outside my office!

Gx

I cant wait to get in my old patch pockets and high waisters with my skinny rib 3 star jumper..........reckon I would look a real bobby dazzler:D

I love Monsoon clothes and they do big sizes but are quite pricey, especially when you begrudge spending money on clothes. BUT I won't be needing big sizes anymore and I won't mind spending money when I know I'm going to look good. I want to get something special for my birthday in November.

I bought some really skinny jeans the other week from the catalogue shop. They're supposed to be size 18 but they're a tad tight round the bum, but the legs are fine. A couple of weeks and I'll be in them.

Hahahaha well said novice xx

My old wardrobe consisted of: baggy jogging bottoms, long elasticated waist hippy skirts, tops were baggy t shirts and jumpers - that was pretty much it. All bought for comfort and disguiseabilty. Oh and my one jacket was a plain black anorak almost :cry:

Now all the above are banned! No elastic waists. JEANS! stud belts, I've got a few dresses, t shirts that fit properly, even got some hello kitty and betty boop ones (wouldnt have worn ones like that before) - stripes! fancy underwear and nightwear, sports clothes even!
Denim jackets, leather jackets, leather long coat - sexy boots
basicly looks like another persons wardrobe and has the clothes in I should have been wearing 10 years ago - but I don't mind being a bit mutten dressed as lamb:p
talking of Roxy clothes, I got a Roxy Quicksilver t shirt reduced from £22.50 to £2 at TK Max i think it was.

losing weight for health is great but for clothes is great too. I had a lot of catching up to do on that one.

I am looking forward to wearing small bootleg jeans,a fitted tee and not having bits wobble inside my clothes! Oh and gorgeous knee length boots which actually go up over my calfs and have room to spare.:D

Back