Things can only get better...

We're all guilty of exactly the same... if we were perfect we wouldnt be here would we! I put it down to working hard and playing hard... and generally being a lazy b*itch who likes her food too much :)

Are u SSing Mich?
I used to drink in the Wallis.. Holyhead (still do occasionally) but mainly in Longfor where my Mum and Dad had a pub.

used to drink in the Wallace (many moons ago) and the Craftsman, and the town, and the Holyhead and the..... well you get my drift.... I like a drink...(ask some of them on here who've seen me in action at the meets...:eek::rolleyes::D)

Mich, drinking? :rolleyes: hmmm.... not sure I can remember....(that'll be the night I wasn't there obviously ;)

Now I feel inspired by you to be good...... so I'm seeing Ali in the morning - clean sheet and all that????

You'll do fine sweetheart. (she's good at clean sheets! - changes them every time I come to visit lol!) I'll be seeing you in April.
Give JJ a sloppy kiss from his aunty debs :D

Justine, brilliant first week honey - and congrats to your mum too. Will be thinking of you on Thursday.

Hi Jus, I used to live in Radford with an ex and had a few up the Wallis in my time.

Hope all goes as well as can be expected on Thursday for you. x

We're all guilty of exactly the same... if we were perfect we wouldnt be here would we! I put it down to working hard and playing hard... and generally being a lazy b*itch who likes her food too much :)

You my twin???? Know exactly what you mean:rolleyes:

Are u SSing Mich?

Official line is yes I'm supposed to be but have been bad again this week (Ali.... if your reading.... I'm sorry..... we'll discuss in the morning!!:eek:)

I used to drink in the Wallis.. Holyhead (still do occasionally) but mainly in Longfor where my Mum and Dad had a pub.

I haven't been out in a while - tend to go to Earlsdon more now - more oldies like myself....lol!!!

Hey, has Ali roped you into doing the Race for Life???? I'm going to do it - but probably walk it - actually no probably about it.... I ain't built for running - not at the mo anyway..... Council would be sueing me for wreckin the paths of the Memorial Park....lol!!

Fantastic result hun considering the week you've had with your bereavement, well done to you and your mum xx

wow - that's amazing.

That's faster than my 2lb (3lb max) a week losses.

I'm going to China in about 3 weeks and don't want to ss overseas. I may however consider it when I get home

Its very high i know and dont expect it every week but i am very big and carry a lot of water! very encouraging tho Im still excited about it :)

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Justine...... Hope the funeral goes OK and you give your nan a good send off....:):hug99:

AAAwwww thanks Mich - thats lovely. Im sure everything will be fine

Jus xx

No i havent run off with the local baker! swayed by his large buns! I'm still here and struggling along.

Got weighed Monday. I lost 1lb. I know its still a loss and I know i have been eatting but i have honestly only had low carb stuff, no sweets no fat, no currys! Have to admit to a few drinkies tho over the weekend. Its depressing to think of how good i have really been and to see i only lost 1lb, this shows thats the diet I would have to maintain for the rest of my life to keep it off (when i finally do which i will!!!)

I have always found it difficult to lose weight. I have PCOS Polycystic ovaries which makes weight loss difficult. But as my doctor tells me (all the time) I have a condition thats made weight gain easy and losing it difficult but ultimately what i put in my mouth makes me fat! (gotta love his bedside manner)

I have weighted myself today. I know the scales are right cause i syncronised them with Ali's and seem to have lost 1.5lb so thats encouraging :)

Started back on SS yesterday but will be eating (low carb) tomor night for my brothers birthday. We decided we deserved a nice family night together after the last few weeks and Im looking forward to it so not gonna feel guilty about it. No alcohol though.

Iv ripped my kitchen out. Its been exhausting, thats the reason i havent been typing on here, but i have had my daily fix of looking at the pics of all the successes and its kept me on track. We havent got an oven or hob at the moment, Not that i need it cause Im not eating :)

Hope everyone else is doing as well as always and i shall clock in again soon!

Back