Things dont always work the way we want them to

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Lynn_, 1 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    I have posted this in my diary, but i also thought it might be interesting to anyone who is not getting the weight losses they expected.

Bear in mind that i have been losing weight since May and have lost a considerable amount before going onto Exante, so i wasnt expecting to lose more than i have been averaging anyway, its just that Exante is a whole lot more convenient for me to follow for lots of reasons.

I weigh every day, i know that doesnt suit everyone, but i need to know whats going on lol. I started Exante 10 days ago, on a wednesday, my weigh in day is saturday, so last saturday my weight loss for that week was 6lb which was fantastic considering how much i have lost overall.

My weight has been very strange this week, but just goes to show how fickle it can be.
    Last Friday i weighed 12.9.5
    sat 12.9.5
    sun 12.9.5
    mon 12.9.5
    tues 12.10.25!!
    wed 12.9.5
    thurs 12.8.5 :)
    today 12.9.5!!!

So, looks as though i have hit a plateau, i guess it was long overdue. Im not worried though, i cant do anymore than im doing on 600 cals a day lol. Still enjoying the exante, and i had a great loss last week overall. I might still claw that lb back by tommorow morning, but quite frankly it can :kissass:. Im not discouraged and ill just wait it out till it starts moving again, which it will in its own sweet time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(15.41%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Wish I could cultivate your attitude Lynn. I am a nightmare if I weigh myself and the scales move even ¼lb in the wrong direction!

As you say, though, one thing in favour of Exante is that it is so easy. I'm on my first AAM week and I really don't care if I have the meals or not because they take thought and preparation and the shakes and bars don't.

4. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm the same as you... I'm in week 2, WI on Monday, and the scales haven't moved since Monday...Since Monday I have been to the gym 3 times too!

Have had a stressful evening and soo nearly turned to the wine....I better be rewarded on them scales for resisting in the morning or I will not be happy at all...

Well done you for the positive attitude xx

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..................well done ladies for remaining positive. I have given up weighing myself (mainly because I was a scales addict) but also because I don't have the same attitude that you do and i get most despondant if the scales do not reflect my efforts. I have not weighed myself now for 2 weeks. I know I have lost because my clothes are looser on me. I am going to try to keep this up as I feel much happier and don't have to deal with those moments when the scales down right lie to you. Lol!!!!!!

6. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great post! You must be losing inches don't forget to measure!!!

7. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done Lynn, that's a fantastic attitude to have, I wish I could share it.

I also wish I could share your willpower to weigh every two weeks Bernice! =O

8. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(39.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    Well the WI was 0lb off this week as expected, but i have lost inch size because im now wearing a smaller bra (46GG pre diet, now 36E) than i was a week ago and my new work suit jacket is definately loser

9. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done lynn !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.