Things Ive noticed whilst losing weight :)

Hi everyone, I don't get on here much, hope your all doing well. I just had to share with you the things I have notice changing with me while on this diet..

I can get in and out of the car with out getting my legs stuck by the door.

I can pick things off the floor without having to work out how to get down there! or back up.

I can feel muscles and bones and can't stop touching them!!!

I have cheek bones

I can run up stairs to the loo ( very useful after laxitives)

I get to throw out loads of clothes and buy new ones

I dont feel like I dont belong walking in clothes shop and browsing anymore. Although i seem to have developed a strange additction to shoes and belts.

I want to excersise.

I love the smell of food, but don't feel the need to eat it.

I can cut my own toe nails

I dont embarrass my 12 yr old any more- she told me so

I can see my waist coming back

I am sure there are more.

Oh yes forgot to mention that I had promised my daughter that when I lost weight I would go swimming with her, So I bought a swim suit the other day, size 16 - was a 24 before and told her today, she is so excited we are going next friday. Can't believe I will be getting this body out for all to see. I will run to the pool though. Not that brave yet!!

Just thought I would share as I am finding it so exciting to be changing. I still have another 4st to go but I have lost the first 4 and the second 4 will show faster and who knows what I will be able to do then.
I wish you all well and if you have discovered anything, please share as its good to read. :D:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Thats a lovely thread to put up. Thank you very inspirational.

I love it that I can see my cheekbones again, am looking forward to having a photo taken without making the photographer stand on a chair so I look up to hide my double chin! A new pair of shoes are more comfy as there is less flesh squashed into them.

I can really relate to the double chin thing. I tend to have my hand around my neck or look side ways at people in photos. Doesn't really help. I do have less chin now. It has gone from a treble to a double so thats a start.

Aw, this was so lovely to read! Go you!! :)

I definitely discovered bones I never knew I had when I was losing weight - like, my fingers are predominantly bone, not smushy sausages. Amazing.

Hannah

I keep feeling my ribs. They are still protected by some strange covering :whistle: but Im sure that will be gone once winter is over :p

I went shopping in shops I have never been in before. I got a couple of nice tops in Zara and didnt feel like someone was going to come up to me and say "I dont think so love.. maybe for someone else but not gonna fit you!"

But I wandered around the shop looking for things I liked rather than what would fit or be most comfortable. :cry:

Its an intoxicating feeling!! :D

That's fab you must be bouncing!!! I can feel I've lost but it is going differently to when I have used a conventional diet, still keep thinking my belly's getting bigger but I think it is my frame getting smaller so that can't be bad. Well done everyone keep up the good work!!!!!

Isn't it great well done all of you, I cam out of the bathroom this morning and we have a mirror in the hall way, I just caught a glance of my profile and couldn't beleive hot flat my tummy was :}

It really boosts you for the day.

And Crunchy, I am no longer being asked at counters when I buy clothes if I would like a gift receipt for that! Because it couldn't possibly be for me..........

keep going girls

lol this isnt the same thing as your boobs but finally my chest measurement is bigger than my gut lol

And from what I can remember, my feet hurt less in high heels.

Back