Things to do with Mullerlite!

Hey guys, I've created this thread as a dedication to my fave low cal treat - Muller lite!

At only around 100cals per pot and only 0.1g of fat it's AMAZING for our diets! Slimming World and Weight Watchers advocate it and so do I!!

Please add to this your own ideas of what you do with yours! ;)

1.Eat it as its intended! Strawberry is my fave!

2. Pour it over chopped up strawberries, kiwi's, apples and pineapples

3.pour it over OH and....:D ha ha

4.freeze it and eat it as a lower-fat yummy alternative to icecream!

5.have it as a low fat topping with meringue nests

Mmm all sound yummy :D I love the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles one frozen ;)

Hey guys, I've created this thread as a dedication to my fave low cal treat - Muller lite!

At only around 100cals per pot and only 0.1g of fat it's AMAZING for our diets! Slimming World and Weight Watchers advocate it and so do I!!

I like number 3!!!!:D:D:D

xxx

me too! ha ha xx

I do a combination of the above Ideas , I have a meringue nest filled with strawberries & a mullerlight poured over the top . YUMMMMMM:character00100:

I do a combination of the above Ideas , I have a meringue nest filled with strawberries & a mullerlight poured over the top . YUMMMMMM:character00100:

Even number 3? I'd watch the frozen mullers then on sensitive skin ;)...well we wouldn't want any freezer burn now lol

I make my vanilla muller into a lemon jelly/mousse .
2 lemons rind and juice
1 sachet gelitine
3 sweetener tablets or adjust to your taste
1 vanilla muller lite
water
dissolve the gelatine in hot water stir till completly dissolved add the sweeteners stir to make sure they dissolve add the lemon rind and juice .let it cool a little then add the muller yoghurt make up to a pint with water leave to set .I serve this with fresh raspberries and may be a little bit of crushed ginger biscuit or crumble a meringue nest well worth a try

ooh fab ideas! def gonna try that one Mandye!

no.3 is quite popular isnt it! ha!

Keep posting guys - ideas are fab!

I also make sugar free jelly make it just little under a pint leave it till it sets then whisk in a muller yoghurt put back in fridge to set.

pmsl, loving the fact most people are commenting on number 3. My idea of fun hahaha

i love the cherry, vanilla and choc sprinkles on yummy
BUT no 3 makes me a bit queasy at the mo but then DH isnt so top of my fave list at the mo *GRRR*
love the lemon mouse rescipe will have to try that it sounds yum

pavlova:rolleyes:Mmmmmmm yummy meringue nest topped with fav ml yog chopped up fav fruit and 1/4 cube 70% dark choc greated over the top:eek::D naughty :confused::confused: no not naughty but feels it should be and very nice.:D

Back