things to do..

alidxx

ok people one thing that has been on my mind for a while is now that im on the lipotrim i have noting to do.. everything revolves around food and when ur broke its hard to find stuff to do..is it just me or do others have this problem??

does anyone have any ideas..
p.s sorry if this thread is up already but couldnt see one xx

Hi Alid, I felt like that at first but then I just decided to carry on doing all the things i used to do just without the food or alcohol. My daughters has parties in Sept and I really enjoyed them when the others were eating i was walking round taking the photos etc. My brother flew back to Canada recently and 20 of us went out for dinner but everyone is used to me not eating now so its no big deal. Ive still gone to the pub too but have sparkling water instead. I like reading too so im never bored, or watching films or walking? :)

ye i suppose ur right... i just sometimes feel bad that i cant do normal things and that my oh is missing out.. but he tells me he is happy cause i am but sometines like to do some fun things with him that dont involve food lolh..

lol well Im sure you do Alid , and it all helps with weight loss so I cant fault ya huni lol I do really miss the social aspects of eating with friends and family but its such a short time to committ to and I will make up for it when Ive finished LT plus I will be wearing a sexy dress when I do !! lol xx

your right.. see this is exactly what i need to keep goin.. thank you.. i bought two dressed from asos two sizes smaller so i will make myself fit into them lol

Actually nothing's really changed for me, I still cook for the OH and 'eat' with him! Still go to the gym, still socialize, see friends for lunch, coffees etc. What I do do more of is ....spend time here on my iPad catching up with you lot and lying in the bath at night with a good book when there's nothing on the TV to keep my interest!

Oh and this week I've been routing through my clothes to see what fits again:D

I too was the same

didn't think I should go out on my motorbike incase I felt faint etc

But I went out and, took water, shakes and sweeteners lol
I have too much energy now, feel like I can't sit still

you have to find your own dos and donts
only you know yourself
you will soon find out, I still don't go to the pub, I don't drink, but I associate it with eating.. So I keep away lol

I sit on here every blerdy day like some sad old tramp who has no real home!! pmsl

I have loads to do but really can't be bothered, so i have sat on my computer doing my Christmas shopping.

I am sooooooooo lazy that my mum still does my ironing (and Joes and the 3 kids), so when i read posts on here where people are doing energetic things i think "why don't i want to do that?.. Cos i can't be arsed!! lol".. I am sure i will get there eventually, but i bet by the time i do, i will need a zimmerframe just to get round the house!! I really admire those of you that have some oooomph, cos i have none.. I even looked on ebay for some, but noone else had any to spare!!! lol

I sit on here every blerdy day like some sad old tramp who has no real home!! pmsl

I have loads to do but really can't be bothered, so i have sat on my computer doing my Christmas shopping.

I am sooooooooo lazy that my mum still does my ironing (and Joes and the 3 kids), so when i read posts on here where people are doing energetic things i think "why don't i want to do that?.. Cos i can't be arsed!! lol".. I am sure i will get there eventually, but i bet by the time i do, i will need a zimmerframe just to get round the house!! I really admire those of you that have some oooomph, cos i have none.. I even looked on ebay for some, but noone else had any to spare!!! lol

Get off your fat ar8e you lazy moo:p

Thanks for that Daisy.. I feel whole heaps better now x

Back