Things to look forward to

Annie68

Silver Member
I've only just started my weight loss plan, so I thought I'd post the 5 things I'm most looking forward to when I get the weight off. I want and need to lose about 140lbs, but I know there will be good achievements along the way. So I'm looking forward to:

1: Being able to get out of a chair without looking like I need a crane to lift me, so I can just stand up rather than hutch to the edge of the chair and then use the chair arm for leverage to get up!

2: Cross my legs when I'm sitting down!

3: Dress to enhance my features not hide them!

4: Eat out without everyone else thinking I've eaten too many pies :(

5: This one is a hope rather than an achievement... get whistled at when I'm in those tiny size jeans LOL

What about everyone else? What are you looking forward to.

I wanna be happy with what I look like, and I too wanna eat out without people thinking Id already eaten enough! Be able to run, and run, and run! l just want to be truly happy - and I know losing weight will help me to do that! xxx

Im with Rainbow!

I want to run and play with my kids

I want to look STUNNING in my wedding dress

I want my OH to be proud of me (not saying he aint thats jusy my opinion!)

I want to be able to but designer clothes ( not that can afford but would be nice to have the choice!)

Ermmmm theres loads! x

I know a lot of us have said before about our OHs and how we dont know how/why they can fancy/be proud/are attracted to us etc, and I truly want people in the street to think we're well matched or that Im too good looking for him (hehe) cos now Im sure they wonder how a fat bird like mee bagged him! I know when his ex wife found out we were together the thing that gutted her the most was that he'd left her for someone fat! x

I want to be able to shop in Primark. I want to be able to still fit on the swings in the park. I want to be able to run after my 2 yr old without lookin like I am about to have a heart attack! Oh, and I want him to able to go on top without my belly in the way :eek::D

I want to be able to shop in Primark. I want to be able to still fit on the swings in the park. I want to be able to run after my 2 yr old without lookin like I am about to have a heart attack! Oh, and I want him to able to go on top without my belly in the way :eek::D

ha - love the last reason! x

Wettin myself laughing at that xxx

S.A you are soooo funny!!

PMSLX

Love the last reason LOL made me laugh lots!!!:jelous:

1 i want to be able to move without aching in every bone in my body
2 i'd like to like myself so i can look at my wedding photos without crying
3 i'd like to run or ride a bike without being stared at or laughed at (or dying of as asthma attack)
4 i'd like my mum to not feel so disapointed in me (ha still seeking mothers approval at 23)
5 i'd like to not have to worry about finding something that fits and costs a fortune!!!

i still seek mums approval n im 27 :/

Innit sad!

My mum went on for AGEEEEEES about my weight I just didnt do anything til I wanted and now shes praising me all the time! x

I deff look forward to the praise, when we told her we we're engaged she told me i best start losing weight as i didn't want to be a fat bride, yeah cheers mum.
Most of my bad habits come from her anyway!!! :boohoo:
pfff i also look farward to, erm, well dressing up and feeling sexy :whistle:

Back