Things we do to be 'THIN'

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi, thought it would be a laugh if we listed the things we do to pretend we're thin when we're not.

Tie a cardi round your waist to cover your bum.

Eat in secret.

Sit in corners of cafe's.

Cut out the size label.

Sit on the edge of seats and pull our tops down smooth over our tums.

come on join in, a secret shared is a laugh for us all xx

dress is "slimming" colours

hide all the mirrors

only have pics taken if its group and can hide behind people

Change the little hanger labels in shops so it looks like you are carrying around two sizes smaller than you are. Then put them on your hangers at home, so should friends look in your wardrobe, they are foxed as well!

Change the little hanger labels in shops so it looks like you are carrying around two sizes smaller than you are. Then put them on your hangers at home, so should friends look in your wardrobe, they are foxed as well!

That's a fantastic idea - I shall do that from now on. Size 8 :rolleyes:

I'm definitely a label-cutter-outer, especially jackets and cardigans that you take off when out.

I used to (and i stress used to lol) wear my meartnity clothes as the made me feel thin. By the way my youngest is 3 lol lol

Hahaha - i'm def a cushion hugger!
when i first met my hubby he thought my favourite colour was black :)
Eating in secret was my biggest sin

I constantly wear BLACK. or tracksuit bottoms because they stretch and you can get lower sizes than you really are!

Black or darker colours actually make us look BIGGER as the block of dense colour solidifies the quantity beneath.

Better to wear camel, stone, khaki - strange but true!

Sitting with a cushion in front of me is a must, buying mens tracksuits because then i can get a small/medium!lol...

Hiding all the naughty things under magazines in the supermarket and arranging them on the conveyor belt so they are mostly hidden, then hiding the food at home and eating nothing in front of people to sneak away and eat my forbidden things!

And yes...it does seem strange when i write that down and think what i actually do!

xxx

Dont worry...i was in america and i had to buy a womens x large...in america....did nothing for my self esteem as you can imagine!
That was before I lost a stone very slowly before i started cambridge diet! Im hoping the cambridge will accelerate my weight loss!!
You've done brilliantly!!!Well done!xxx

i kinda do that only i just take the hager of in the shop and leave it on the shelf and just take the iten to the checkout.

always wear baggy clothes to make me look slimmer haha like that has worked still a fat cow :(

Back