think i have been here before!!!!!!!!

supergran

Going to do this......
STARTED BACK ON SW ON MONDAY BEEN DABBLING WITH MOST DIET,, FOR AGES NOW

BUT I HAVE BEEN HAVING MACORINI CHEESE (TESCO) CAN AS FREE ON GREEN. AND ALSO HAVE HAD SWEET n SOUR MUG SHOT FREE ON GREEN, AS PER INSTRUTIONS FROM MY OLD LEADER..

bUT NOW i HAVE SEEN IN BOOK THAT THE MACARONI CHEESE SHOULD BE COUNTED AS A SYN !!!!! HAVE THE RULES CHANGED OR WAS I MIS TOLD.:cry::cry:

please someone tell me i was right:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi

I have just looked up the macaroni cheese on the slimmingworld website and on a green day it is 17 syns and on a red it is 27.5 syns...

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but its better to know the truth now I guess rather than carrying on eating it.

:rolleyes:

Hope I haven't depressed you too much...

STARTED BACK ON SW ON MONDAY BEEN DABBLING WITH MOST DIET,, FOR AGES NOW

BUT I HAVE BEEN HAVING MACORINI CHEESE (TESCO) CAN AS FREE ON GREEN. AND ALSO HAVE HAD SWEET n SOUR MUG SHOT FREE ON GREEN, AS PER INSTRUTIONS FROM MY OLD LEADER..

bUT NOW i HAVE SEEN IN BOOK THAT THE MACARONI CHEESE SHOULD BE COUNTED AS A SYN !!!!! HAVE THE RULES CHANGED OR WAS I MIS TOLD.:cry::cry:

please someone tell me i was right:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hey babe!:hug99:
I would really re-check EVERYTHING:read: when u re-start.. Some of the syns in things that were orginally syn free are now PACKED with syns...

Sorry...:doh:

Tell me about things that were free foods a few years ago and now have syn values.

Lots of things I used to eat merriely as free foods now have syn values and have to take my bible with me everywhere to check....
Maybe that's why my weight loss has been slow!

i think its cos over time, the way the food was made changed and SW have now updated their books to reflect this. the mac cheese is probably made very differently nowadays... :(

definately worth investing in the newest books and taking nothing for granted. dont feel down tho...u ate it with best intentions so feel pleased u were committed to following it 100%. at least the right mindset is there....ignore this one little mistake and carry on regardless. well done xxxx

:):):):):)
Thanks for all your replies:):)
just got text this morning from my sw leader, you are all right.

syn values have changed NO to macaroni cheese.
but i can continue to have mug shots sweet n sour when on green they are FREE.

had a sneak weigh in ,offical is tomorrow night.
not looking good:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

June, check out SW online. You get the password every week at group and if you are ever in doubt you can check the syn values for things then and there. Hope the weigh in goes better than expected, and good luck as you continue :hug99:

am scared off to weigh in in 15 mins........looks like i have put b..... ut on:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

1/2 lb:confused::confused::confused:

Well that's better than gaining.........flexible syns mmmmm, maybe not quite sooooo flexi??????

Never mind June, you'll do better next week now you've got the rules sorted.

See you soon, make sure you bring your specs for our creative Thursday evening.....not the funky sunnies, although I could do with a giggle.

Oooh, Steve just poked me with his stick:eek:

Hi June,

To quote my Mother in Law this week, when I told her that I had only lost a pound..." A pound is still a pound and it is better coming off than putting it on!"
Hmmmm, thinking about it, she is always sprouting things like this....but dare I say it....she's right!!
You still lost this week hun!!
I can remember when you had to count fruit as syns many years ago!!!

Way back i can remember i could have these, minds gone cant remember what diet i was on. BUT now on SW are they free or how many syns does anyone know?:confused:

Why is it that i want to lose weight desperately, but just cant get my head round SW. Monday night after weigh in i am so positive then,..............as if magic go back to my old ways.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

ANYONE else having probs.

Honey,you know it's the head stuff that messes you up. Are you logging all your food? Are you saving syns for the weekend if they are your tough times? Are you making sure to have all your syns? All these things can make a difference.

I know it's tough, but the worse thing you can do is beat yourself up about it - it will just make you feel crappier! So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and let's get back on track :hug99:

Back