think i m giving up

itsnowornever

hi guys thanks for all your support but i m struggling big time, i ve totally lost the plot all my willpower and positivity has gone and i don t know how to get it back again,i seem to ss for a day then go off the rails ,at the beginning i was so determined now look at my i m falling apart want to get there but just can t back in to it :cry:

:grouphugg: First things first....... big hugggssss for you!!!!

Next..... please please please don't give up! Look how far you've come.... you have done soooooo well and are nearly half way there!

You know deep down that you want to do this, to lose the weight, and you know that this diet is the one that has got you this far. We're all here for you hun, whether its a hug when you're down or a boot up the posterior when you've been bad.... but always the reassurance that its a blip and that we KNOWWWW you can do it!

You look fab.... and if you're feeling down on yourself now, think how much worse you'll feel if you "give up"....... stick with it, and we'll stick with you!

If you'd like to exchange email or PM me to sound off or rant any time.... give me a shout and always always always let people on here know how you're feeling.

:hug99::vibes:

You really have done great so far!! Bless Im sorry your feeling a bit pants today though about the diet. If you are finding it hard to get back into ss how about following the steps on this thread:

www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

I think its such a fab post and if I ever do go completely off track and cant get back in the right frame of mind Im going to be using that step down myself.

Hope you feel better about it all soon.

Hi Joanne,

I know exactly how you feel:cry:

Tried to get back SSing myself so often and failed miserably. Took me ages to accept that I would be better off following 790...

Now that I have I am back in the zone mentally again and taking it one day at a time.

I worked down the steps to 790 has I had over done the carbs.

Here is a very good post that Sassy76 wrote that has helped me.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/9160-stepping-you-way-into-sole-sourcing.html

You have had big weight loss on SSing and I would think you would still have good losses on 790!

Here for you whatever diet you decide.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

i would say give 790 plan a go, many have used this plan and it works for them, u have done really well so far and it would be a shame to undo all the good and hard work u have put in so far, u do still have good losses on 790 and most find it easier than struggling and sometimes failing on ss :D

Joanne please really think about this, you have done fantastic with your weight loss so far, your as good as dam it half way through this babe and i think you would regret it if you gave up now, you have got this far and you can do the rest. Big hugs and lots of positive vibes to you babe. pm,msn or email me if you want babe. we are all here for you xx

I'm not going to say don't give up as I think it has to be a personal choice and this is a hard diet when you are not in the right place. However, I would urge you to think carefully about whether something like 790 would be better and whether you are just going through a low period. You have done remarkably well and I would hate for you to undo your hard work!!

Georgie
x

Jo, please don't give up!!! Look at your ticker, look at yourself in the mirror, look how far you have come.

I know it's hard, but you are so close to goal, closer than you think.

Listen hun, I deffo think you should think about 790.....please don't give up totally, you have to do this for YOU, you will regret it if you don't jo, please have another think aobut it. DOnt put yourself under too much pressure, but don't eat crap either.

I started a thread asking if anyone does aam continuously and there are quite a few who do...I know if times are hard for me then I'll do aam or 790. jo, please don't stop completely. THink why you were doing this in the beginning.

Sorry if i sound like i'm going on and on, I just don't want you to regret stopping cd.

Have a nice cup of coffee, relax and think...what will you eat if you come of cd??? if you think that you will go back to eating lots of junk then you have to continue with one of the cd plans...if you serioulsy think that you will eat healthily, I mean really healthy then go for it. I just don't want you to go back to eating junk, you have been through so much with this diet as we all have and I don't want all your struggling to be a waste of time.

THINK JO XXX XXXX PLEASE XXXXX XX SJ XX

Oh Jo (((hugs)))

I have had some terrible down days and even down weeks on this diet where I feel I just cant cope any more. My losses have slowed right down as well, but this week I have finally had a realisation that although CD is the fastest way for me to lose weight, its still not going to come off over night and we have to work at it.

Please make sure you are 100% happy with your decision, but most importantly, if you do decide you have had enough, just spend at least a few days (or longer if you can face it)working through each of the steps so that you dont pile on all the weight you have worked so hard to get off.

I know how hard it is. We all do. I have certainly felt like giving up more than once. Just want you to know that Im here if you want a chat or to rant or whatever.

lots of love

I know ssing can be so hard if ur not in the right frame of mind, but u've done so well it would be a shame to quit now. Have u thought about the 790 plan, at least u will be able to eat something, i'm struggling with ss right now but i can't afford to give up, u hav'nt got much to lose, ur so close to goal. Give it some thought before u decide what to do, good luck.

hi guys thanks for all your support but i m struggling big time, i ve totally lost the plot all my willpower and positivity has gone and i don t know how to get it back again,i seem to ss for a day then go off the rails ,at the beginning i was so determined now look at my i m falling apart want to get there but just can t back in to it :cry:

Awwww bless ya hun, i've had some dreadful up's & down's but still plodding on. Maybe have a break for a while, then come back! Do whats right for you, good luck with whatever you choose!....xxxx

I think you need to do what is right for you but if you haven't tried upping the plans to 790 or 1000 even then why not give that a go first?

I knew I wouldnt last longer than 4 or so weeks on SS but 790 is much much easier.

Have a good long think about it all before making any decisions honey
xx

Hey it is your choice but remember one thing.....ITS NOW OR NEVER!!!;)

You've come too far to pack it in. Give it one more try and i bet you, you'll be on here telling us how you've made such a big come back!!!!

:hug99:

thanks guys well having had a think about i v decided to have the weekend off as were going away then on monday gonna start 790 and see how i get on with that for a few days then move back to ss if i feel i can i know i d regret it big time if i gave it all up now like youv e all said i m nearly half way there

Hey it is your choice but remember one thing.....ITS NOW OR NEVER!!!;)

You've come too far to pack it in. Give it one more try and i bet you, you'll be on here telling us how you've made such a big come back!!!!

:hug99:

NEVER A TRUER WORD SPOKEN.....MISSTINY IS RIGHT JO, LOOK AT YOUR USER ID... IT'S NOW OR NEVER. well in misstiny:)

Most of us have chosen cd as a last resort Jo, lets face it, it is quite a drastic change in lifestyle, most of us have tried other diets and have failed miserably, I myself personally think that me cutting food out is what is working for me up to now, I don't like cutting it out, I'd much rather go and stuff my face with all my favourite foods but that won't get the weight off. I don't really know what your eating habbits were like before you came on cd, but do you really want to go back there??

Look how many replies you have on your thread hun, we are all here for you and if we can help in any way then you gotta let us know....you can have my tel. no. if you like, or my email address, it's here if you want it. I'm here for you, we all are. No doubt I will want to give up again myself, goodness knows I've felt like packing it in... like now, as my tummy is rumbling.:eek: I really hope you think again over this Jo. Like I've already said, if you can come of cd and eat healthy then that could be the way to go, but if you know that you would go back to your old eating habits then really Jo, you have to re consider.

I hope you're feeling ok darlin.
I pm'd you earlier, I hope you got it. xx sj xx

thanks guys well having had a think about i v decided to have the weekend off as were going away then on monday gonna start 790 and see how i get on with that for a few days then move back to ss if i feel i can i know i d regret it big time if i gave it all up now like youv e all said i m nearly half way there

There you go......dont ever tell yourself you want to give up before you've really given it another try. Telling yourself or even contemplating giving up will put your brain in a ''i cant do this'' mode and you will find it harder. Its funny how we can be our own enemis yet if you tell yourself you can....you become your own motivator.

GOOD LUCK to you......sending you positive vibes.....:vibes:

well done Jo, we must have posted at the same time.

You have a fabby trip hun, and enjoy yourself, think positive for your 790 journey!! :character00238: I hope you have sunshine where ever you go Jo xx sj xx

thanks sj just goin to stay in a converted barn with the kids and some friends for the weekend should be good i m really looking forward to it really need a break

Hiya, idn't want to read and run just wanted to say whatever you decide to do you have lost a remarkable amount of weight so far so huge huge pats on the back for you!!! Hope you enjoy your little break too :-D xxx

There you go......dont ever tell yourself you want to give up before you've really given it another try. Telling yourself or even contemplating giving up will put your brain in a ''i cant do this'' mode and you will find it harder. Its funny how we can be our own enemis yet if you tell yourself you can....you become your own motivator.

GOOD LUCK to you......sending you positive vibes.....:vibes:

That is so true, I have to walk past several fast food places on the way home through Liverpool Street and I repeat over and over in my mind "you can do this, you can do this, you can do this" and strangely my mood lifts and I walk taller, powerful thing the mind!

Georgie
x

Back