Think I might join class again!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by curlygirl, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well, I said on Monday that I was starting again, I got to Monday night and had a bottle of wine and ice cream. So I started again yesterday and nose dived at night again with a huge spag bol with lots of grated cheese and a packet of crisps and another bottle of wine. So today I have given up and had bacon and egg on 2 slices of white toast!!! Man it was good but I am getting really fed up with my lack of motivation and just wish I could kick myself up the you know what! What made it worse was I saw a girl in her early twenties who had a lovely slim figure and I thought to myself, thats how I used to look before I got pregnant!!!!

I feel like crying! Should I go back to class and see if that helps me?

:cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If the only way to get on for you is to go back to class, then back to class you should go. I would say though that you just may not be in the right frame of mind to restart at the moment which will be all the more frustrating for you when you fall off the wagon so it may be worth waiting until you're good and ready.
    (Spag bol and vino sounds great though...!)

4. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you struggle motivating yourself, then yeah girl i think you should go back to class, i dont go myself but from what i hear it really helps you stick to it! go on do it x x x we are here for support too x

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Don't beat yourself up over it hun, a lot of people will agree with this... you have to be in "the zone", otherwise the is no point.

Try and think why you want to do this, look at old photographs etc and see if that gives you the buzz to get back on plan.

Staying for class is the best way to stay motivated..... but I also find it really frustrating due to happy clapping and silly questions people ask. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.