Think I might join class again!

curlygirl

Well, I said on Monday that I was starting again, I got to Monday night and had a bottle of wine and ice cream. So I started again yesterday and nose dived at night again with a huge spag bol with lots of grated cheese and a packet of crisps and another bottle of wine. So today I have given up and had bacon and egg on 2 slices of white toast!!! Man it was good but I am getting really fed up with my lack of motivation and just wish I could kick myself up the you know what! What made it worse was I saw a girl in her early twenties who had a lovely slim figure and I thought to myself, thats how I used to look before I got pregnant!!!!

I feel like crying! Should I go back to class and see if that helps me?

:cry::cry::cry:

If the only way to get on for you is to go back to class, then back to class you should go. I would say though that you just may not be in the right frame of mind to restart at the moment which will be all the more frustrating for you when you fall off the wagon so it may be worth waiting until you're good and ready.
(Spag bol and vino sounds great though...!)

If you struggle motivating yourself, then yeah girl i think you should go back to class, i dont go myself but from what i hear it really helps you stick to it! go on do it x x x we are here for support too x

Don't beat yourself up over it hun, a lot of people will agree with this... you have to be in "the zone", otherwise the is no point.

Try and think why you want to do this, look at old photographs etc and see if that gives you the buzz to get back on plan.

Staying for class is the best way to stay motivated..... but I also find it really frustrating due to happy clapping and silly questions people ask. xxx

Back