Think i need some reassurance!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Im not sure im doing this right! :(

if i write down what i ate yesterday and today can somone lead me in the right direction please? :sigh: Am i eating enough fat etc?

yesterday i had

2 weetabix with a nana
salad with peppers mushrooms and a peice of white fish
beef cassarole with boiled pots and veggies

(cereal, alpen light and rivita)

am doing WW so was trying to use up my points

Today my menu is

2 weetabix and nana
WW spag on 2 slices toast
tesco chick and tom sauce with pasta

1pink and white muller lite and apple (snacks) again im trying to use my points up.

I really dont wanna fail this time and im trying so hard to get my head round this! and fit it with WW at the same time, Id love is somone can tell me how they think im doing ?

xxx

to be honest i get confused with weighwatchers because ... a lot of weightwatchers foods are misleading and have higher fats then xenical allows always check the packets and see if its less then 5g per 100g in fat.

your food plan sounds okay..

i just eat low fat and exercise and have had great results with xenical x

I dont eat many ww products because they are SO high in fat, i just follow the points plan :)

glad you think my plan is looking ok! i was begining to worry i wasnt eating "enough" fat

pixi,
im sorry i think its my fault that ur doubting urself! im sorry!

i think what ur eating seems ok.
u need to check the labels of your food and maybe write that aswell to get a genral idea of how many cals n far g ur eating. i try to aim for 1300 cals and 30g fat but u have to also try to eat all your points!
(unless banking for an occasion that week)

here is a sample menu of me eating on a good day (although i have cut back on bread now, some of the foods are higher than the 5g/100g rule)

29/04/09

B-
2 ww bread - 1
2 chickn slices - 0.5
phili - 0.5
cereal and milk - 3
= 5

S-
options - 0.5
=0.5

L-
4 x ww bread - 2
2 turkey slices - 1
marg - 1
ww yogart - 1
snack a jacks - 1.5
french fries - 1.5
=8

S-
apple - 0.5
=0.5

D-
nibble on bread - 0.5
c c soup - 1
Noddles - 3
chicken 2.5
=7

GT- 21 points
35 mins on wii fit - stepper.
Cals = 1337
Fat g = 29

Im having probs working out the whole days fat intake i think... Maybe ill have to write down points and fat value per meal then add up for the day? ...
I know my bread was 2.2 and my spag was 1.4 so that was lunch
alot of the snack things ive got are "trace" fats so not sure how to work them out etc

Im really scared of failing this and im kinda got my head in the frame of mind that this is my last chance to do somthing ............ :( sorry to moan

Yeah, weigh out what you are eating in fat per 100g's!

Fish is very high in fat, although its good fats but Xenichal does not differentiate between them!

Like -

Ham sandwhich -

10g's of low fat spread = 1.8g's of fat
Bread - 0.9g's of fat per slice - 2 slices = 1.8g's of fat
Ham = 2.0 of fat per slice

Baked Wotsits, 5.4g's of fat

muller rice - 2.4g's

etc... etc...

You get it?

Hi Guys

This might help you, im not really good with logging things but this website is fantastic and has most of the products we eat on a daily basis.

It works out calories, fat, carbs etc and keeps a running total for your day, it also alows you to repeat meals and store them so you dont have to add items seperately. Honestly its really simple.

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal - MyFitnessPal.com

Takes 2 secs to make an accounts you can put in as little info as yuo want to.

You can also log in your exercise and it will reduce your daily calories/fat accordingly.

BTW wotsits are 33grams of fat per 100!!!!!!!

Julie

xxxx

They're just Cheese wotists that say baked on them. I will double check when I get some more but I'm very much a sandwhich and pack of crisps girl for my lunch, expecially when at uni, so I have found loads that I can have within limits :) Baked Walkers are alright oo and snack a jacks, they're brilliant. 2.4g's of fat per bag, or something similar. The salt and vinigar are lovely :)

i use myfitness pal too, i log all my food and it lets me see the total fat for the day and also sorts out carbs,cals etc.
also if i excercise and add that then it works that into the diet and tells me how much more i can eat(if i want to!)

Back