think i over done it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 1 December 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I made myself a porridge this morning from banana shake and husks.. i used 4 heaped tea spoons of husks... says to only use 1 heaped dessert spoon.. ?

my tummy is grumbling at me..... and i still havent been

Did i over do it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    i use 1 shake mix 200ml water (warm) and little less than 2 teaspoons husks so you may of used a bit much but 4 teaspoons is approx the daily allowance (think this works out about 1 dessert spoon or 10g a day)So no major harm done not read anywhere that you cant have them all in 1 go .I got my info off other users on here and have 2 shakes a day for 4 weeks with not side effects .hope this helps m xxx

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I did that the first time too. Dont worry abut the rumbles - I think it is just your tummy getting used the the extra fibre - thse husks have been a godsend to me, I feel *ahem* cleaned out and more regular, and i like the texture in shakes

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Make sure you have plenty of water to flush them out, otherwise it will appear like sandpaper, ouch!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.