Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

think i over done it?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 1 December 2007 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I made myself a porridge this morning from banana shake and husks.. i used 4 heaped tea spoons of husks... says to only use 1 heaped dessert spoon.. ?

my tummy is grumbling at me..... and i still havent been

Did i over do it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    i use 1 shake mix 200ml water (warm) and little less than 2 teaspoons husks so you may of used a bit much but 4 teaspoons is approx the daily allowance (think this works out about 1 dessert spoon or 10g a day)So no major harm done not read anywhere that you cant have them all in 1 go .I got my info off other users on here and have 2 shakes a day for 4 weeks with not side effects .hope this helps m xxx

4. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I did that the first time too. Dont worry abut the rumbles - I think it is just your tummy getting used the the extra fibre - thse husks have been a godsend to me, I feel *ahem* cleaned out and more regular, and i like the texture in shakes

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Make sure you have plenty of water to flush them out, otherwise it will appear like sandpaper, ouch!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.