Think I will have gained this week ...

Hey hunny,

Just a very quick note as im off to watch that film now but ive had a look on FB for you...and you are right..you must be very private as vant find you my lovely! If u wanna have a look for me..its laura jones (you will have no such problem as there are about a million Laura Jones's..such a common tramp i am, lol!!) My pic is quite a close up and im on the manchester netwoek..hope you find me ok :)

Enjoy the rest of your night and try not to worry about work too much..there's more to life hun, i've found that out thru my own experiences!

Will post on here to you properly tomorrow x

Ha ha. I cant find you either! There are 7 thousand 2 hundred laura jones! What colour top you got on? Hair down or up? Or could you just whilst I find you put an initial in the middle like laura a jones, then delete it once ive got ya? Ha ha ha. Oh the trauma!! Ill get there eventually!! x x

Hahahahaha!! 7200 Laura Jones's??!! Man and i thought i was special! Ok angel, I have now changed my name to "Laura M Jones"..don't forget to search on the Manchester network as that might bring the numbers down..i hope! :) You can't really see what im wearing as it's more a close up of my face..but i have brown hair which is down with a fringe and my friend is in the pic too..however, you can only see part of her face (near the left hand side corner) you can pretty much just see her mouth..which has red lippy on!! lol. I hope you can find me this time..good luck chick! :) x

Morning Chicken!!

How r u on this miserable Monday morning? Maybe its just me that is miserable as I only got 3hrs kip last night (god knows why but could not settle for the life of me, v frustrating..grrrr!) because of this i have no energy so have given swimming a miss today..am kinda dreadin the WI tomorrow now though as not done enough exercise this week really and not been the best over the weekend either..i'm hoping i dont gain but we shall see! :-(

Anyway, how has work been today for you with the dreaded "return to work chat"??! I can understand why that annoys you, it would me too! I understand they have to do their job but surely they understand ur situation by now??!

I hope my post from last night made sense about the FB profile pic etc?? Hopefully you will have more luck finding me this time...we must just be hard women to track down what can i say!! lol :)

I have tried to get my head down for a few hrs sleep to catch up from last night but it just ain't happening :-( I am just chilling now and awaiting my asda shopping to arrive which shud be between 2pm-4pm. Mmmm have that lovely salmon to look forward to again tonight for tea..im well hooked on that now, will defo be having it atleast once a week! What are you having nice my lovely??

Im not gonna chatter on as usual as know you wont be able to reply really until u have finished at spy school, a.k.a work!! hahaha..but hopefully speak to you later on here

Take care hun x

Hey hun just a quicky cos of spy school!
I have requested you on fb I think its you anyway!! Ha ha.
Will write to ya properly when I get home chick, you try get some rest and enjoy your salmon!! :)xx

yay!! you found me chicken, we are now friends on Facebook!! :) I will pre-warn you that you may think i am a big lesbo when you look at some of my pics, hahahaha! There are a few of me puckering up with mates..what can i say, i love everybody when i've had a drink!! lol

Well, the sleep never happened unfortunately, tried very hard but couldnt drop off..just hoping i wont be over-tired tonight and can have a decent nights kip! The plan is to have me tea, nice soak in the bath..get my weekly fix of Gordon Ramsay screaming obscentities then will be getting in bed for 10pm...im so cool aren't i! lol :)

Ok hun, will leave it at that for now..will look forward to hearing from ya later..hope spy school hasnt been too crapola for you today x x

Hey chick!
Im home thankfully!! Well, I had this idea to do this super duper carol vorderman style detoxy thing for this week so as I can have that super duper looking new dominos spicy pizza on saturday for my birthday hangover. . . Not working out.
I had a boiled water with a slice of lemon when I woke up, then when I got into work I had 3 slices of pineapple and a cup of green tea. Then about an hour later I ran to the toilet and seriously spewed my guts up! I thought this sh!t was supposed to be healthy!! Needless to say I totally abandoned the raw vegetable salad and more green tea I had planned for lunch. Still feel sick now so cant be bothered cooking. Bens having chicken kiev and chips and im having a boiled egg on toast feel proper funny! Bloody green tea! Sod that for a game of soldiers! AND the stupid website I have ordered my dress for friday from have now emailed ben and said it wont be here till fri morning at the earliest! I am going out straight from work! Fuming! Grr. And.... Breathe.
Sorry chicken how has your day been? You manage to get anymore sleep in? You must be getting excited for starting work now...
We have bad freak weather today I got drenched walking back from the station, no need! And as usual I left my umbrella on my desk!! I swear I am collecting them, infact clothes in general in work! Cos we go out quite often after work on a friday from we just get changed in work. I seriously have about 8 pairs of flat shoes under my desk where ive just brought heels in to go out in, the back of my chair is a sea of cardis and jackets and the umbrella situation is ridiculous! Ha ha. No wonder my boss hates me I have taken over the building with all my crap! Ha
Well, I am off to have a nosy around your facebook pics now chick! Ha ha ha.
Speak soon.xxx

Oops just realised we were both posting at the same time there or some weird overlap things went on!?
Yeah I am kissing half my mates on my pics too, I think one has actually commented lady love on one of them!
X x x

Angel face!! uv lost me completley..why do u think our posts have overlapped?? from what i can see my last post was 3hrs ago and you replied about an hour after..confused.com??! :)

awww had a good snoop through your pics too...and lovely they are! Whats strange is i expected ur Ben to look like that..im usually terrible with guessing how ppl look..and get it completley wrong but he is what i expected with the dark hair and big smile. Is Liam what u expected? Although maybe u hadnt given it much thought coz u aren't a big freak like me! lol :)

Lady love, hahahaha!! I like it :)

Bloody hell girl, big well done for even attempting to do a detox..i couldnt even consider it as know full well by dinner i would be starvin marvin! I actually bought some green tea myself the otha day as i heard it helped towards weight loss...i completley agree with you, it is pure minge! Held my nose whilst drinking it...urghh!

mmmmm, egg on toast is all good with me babes, i actually had that for my dinner, was scrummy!

heehee, that made me laugh about your work place being your second wardrobe..altho impressed u have so many umbrella's..its a bit of a standing joke with me when it comes to brollies..i lose them ALL the time!! I leave them places and forget where i put em..I went to chester one night and as it was a miserable night, even bought a posh brolly to kind of match my outfit (sad i know!) and would'nt you know it...got dropped off by taxi and left it in there before the night had even started! needless to say, i had wet bushy hair that evening and didnt see my umbrella again...my mates found it hilarious tho after my meticulous planning, big meanies..

Awww gutted bout the dress mate, i'll keep everything crossed it looks superb and you just love it! maybe best to have a back up outfit prepared incase

Oooh Mr Ramsey is coming on shortly..i love it, will be gutted when it's finished...seriously could my life get anymore sad! hahaha :)

Wish me luck for sleeping tonight..am so hoping i will get a good night's shut eye and be all energised for tomorrow!

Hope you have a lovely night and the sicky feeling goes..stick to WW girly, that detox sounds far too hard and disgusting i might add, lol

Lots of love x

Grr I have just written big long reply then stupid phone rang and deleted the whole thing! Grr!
Anyway hello chica!
Hope your well this rainy evening.
Ive been a proper busy bee all day today havent had a minute! We are off tomoro tho on strike so not too bad. Its a pain in the bum really tho as this is the 3rd time theyve gone on strike this month and with both of us working in the same place thats 6 days money lost this month between us plus my 7 days sick! Aaargh. Really wanted to get all the bits in for my holidays out of this pay as we go in may! Will just have to visit mr primark me thinks! Ha ha, thing is I dont think you need dear stuff for holidays cos I gets wrecked anyway! Ive asked mum and dad to get a suitcase of my summer stuff from a few years ago out the loft so hopefully some of that will fit me again! Please!
I am thinking fajitas tonight for tea, will go and investigate ingredients I think we got everything in!
Ooh one born every minute on tonight and the new series of supersize superskinny! Inspiration! Ha ha,
You have a good night doll and I hope you sleep good tonight!
X x x x

Good morning sweetcheeks!

So sorry i didnt get back to you yesterday, got into bed fairly early to watch a DVD! OMG, that is seriously annoying when you do that..ive done it before on emails/texts etc and its so frustrating! I can never be arsed to re-type the whole thing again and generally will have forgotten the witty bits so it ends up being a pretty crappy response!! (not that urs was my lovely) :)

That is pretty cool having the day off on strike (what are you all striking for btw??) but can understand its a bit of a shitter when it comes to the wages at the end of the month..especially with both of you working at the same place! but yes, get urself to Primarni..i absolutely love it there! unfortunately, i only get to go about twice a year, we dont have one local to us here (sob sob)..nearest one being in manchester but thinking i may take a trip soon and stock up on my summer wardrobe!

oooh yeh, how cool would that be if you can fit into all those clothes form ur suitcase?? im positive you will though hun after all the weight you've lost!

Well, I was extremley naughty last night, was having mega bad cravings for lasagne so made one last night..but its bad coz the cheese sauce i make is pure cheese and single cream!!eek! was relatively good throughout the day and went swimming but would have gone right over my points allowance! :-( but hey i enjoyed it and it was on WI day so fingers crossed ive got the rest of the week to make up for it and get some exercise in! Wont be having a chinese this weekend as a treat but am going out drinking on friday night so that could be another downfall :-(

Liam's off work today which is nice, we are planning on having a lazy day and just watching some films this affy which should be nice then im going swimming again at 5 with my mate..really not in the mood for it today but need must :)

Anyhoo, hope ur enjoyin ur day off with ur special man and speak later hun x x

Hello sweetpea!
Hope you have had a good day and did well on your weigh in? Was it a good result? Im dreading mine tomoro I have been good all week but with us being off today I havent stopped picking! Had a cereal bar and a banana at about half 8 then went back to bed and when we got up at 12(well it was a day off!) We had boiled egg and 50\50 bread ive had this spicy stew thing I made (gross, wont be making it again and so not worth the 10 points) but inbetween ive had another 2 cereal bars, a milky way, a yoghurt, 2 packs of wotsits and 3 pieces of pineapple! I dont know whats wrong with me today! Proper munchathon! And its only 6pm! Ben has been out organising "secret things" hee hee, birthday things, since about 2 so I think im just bored. I have cleaned from top to bottom, had a really long bath and there nothing left to do but eat! Nooooo! Your lasange will be rabbit food compared with my total once this days out! Ha ha. I am excited though, wonder what he is up to! I reckon he has got my presents delivered to his mums so I cant spy them so he has gone there to pick them up.
We are on strike cos of something to do with pensions and redundancy packages. Its the whole civil service has gone out so that means us home office peeps gotta go out too. I wouldnt ever cross I picket line anyway my dad would kill me!
Ah no Way cant believe you got no primies! I love it, especially for accessories, beads etc, so cheap!
How was your swim chick? Gordon is on tonight! Woo! Love that dude although ben reckons this series is scripted cos its well more dramatic than the previous ones. He may have a point!
My bessie is taking me shopping on our lunch break tomoro to buy me some shoes for my birthday! Yay. Gonna be a panic tomoro finding an outfit and shoes as the one I wanted wont be here in time. Boo.
Have a fun night lovely. X x x x x

Hiya Chicken,

Ooh yes, completley forgot to tell u but i lost another 1.5lbs so down 9lbs now, cannot wait for the next 5 to go so i can officially say im a stone lighter..still cant tell any difference really myself other than clothes being bit looser..its all good tho, i know u said it took a while so i am being patient..not particularly one of my strengths tho patience, lol :)

awww bless Ben, sneaking around in secret..its all very exciting isnt it! I remember Liam being the same last xmas, he had gone and bought me this laptop and ahd hidden it away at my mom's..had to go over there at 6.30am chrimbo morning to get it, i was propa made up! oooh wonder what he's got u...any idea's? I think ur on the ball asking for vouchers from peeps..i love getting vouchers (but rarely do) as i find i will treat myself to stuff i wouldnt normally by myself. Thats cool of your friend to take you shoe shopping..hope you manage to find some good one's and a nice outfit..such a shame about the other one not arriving in time..i thought u said it was coming this morning for some reason ...just me imagining things i expect :)

The swim on Tuesday was a bit of a pain actually as the pool was chocca and everyone just kept getting in the way..only did 20 lengths in the end as it was getting annoying, grr! ive kind of let myself down on exercise this week, cant really get motivated for some reason..although will be jumping on my stepper this afternoon and get some sit ups in!

I know i always think i will gain (and so far have been lucky with a loss each week) but really not sure how it will go next week! Am out drinking Friday AND Saturday night, doh! Out in town on Friday with my mates (so hopefully have a dance and burn some calories) but going to Liams mates in Chester on Sat, bought a new apartment so will be drinking copious amounts then too! oops!

IM confused about you watching Gordon last night?? Do u mean Hell's kitchen or is it another one? I watch it on a Monday night on ITV2?? Love the man myself, hilarious! Although do agree with Ben on that, does seem quite staged in parts....

Wish you lots of luck for your weigh in chick and hope you have a super duper day tomorrow..let your hair down and have some fun! It is actually your Birthday tomorrow isnt it?? x x

Hey honey!These stoopid pooters in work tend to take out all spaces in between paragraphs so sorry if this is jumbled!! My spy school boss has left for the day and is off tommorow so free internet useage!!! Woo-hoo!! Congratulations on your loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you!!!!!!!!!! You will be at a stone off very soon I'm sure! I hope Ive lost something tonight, I'll be gutted if I havent but I did eat a load of crap yesterday and I carried on after I wrote to you!! :O( ooopppssYes I am very excited, he has been out on his dinner for 2 hours being very secretive today aswell!! Aww last year on my 30th he got me a gorgeous white gold and swarovski crystal bracelet, Michael Jackson tickets and tickets to Oliver on the west end, but then poor MJ died so that one went down the swanny!! It was dead sweet the way he did it though, he gave me a picture of the london eye, then a picture of other london stuff, then one of MJ and then then the tickets!! I was over the moon!!The dress was on order to arrive today but it wiont be in stock till next week at the earliest :O( Ive just got a nice top though which Ill just wear with skinny jeans and heels, not what I wanted but got some nice bangles and that to jazz it up so Ill be ok!! The New series of Ramseys kitchen nightmares USA is on Channel 4 at 9 on a thursday!! What one you been watching?? Yeah its actual birthday tommorow so I dont intend on doing ANY work at all and Ill be offski at 3pm on the dot to go and get very very drunk. Bens insisting on me eating Mcdonalds before we go out so I dont throw up!! Cos I know Ill be on the shots!! hee hee!! Ill let you know how I get on at weigh in... fingers crossed!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Hapy Birthday dear Jo...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU!!!!:birthday:

I hope you enjoy every minute of your day (not so much work obviously but 3 o'clock finish aint back!) Can't wait to hear what Ben got you..oh and also how you did at Weigh in last night!!! I imagine you shall be a busy bee today but look forward to hearing from you over the weekend maybe?!

Have a fab night and if you're gonna be bad (McDonalds) i SUGGEST BEING VERY BAD AND GO FOR QUARTER POUNDER WITH CHEESE...MMMMM! Ooops sorry for shouting there, had my caps on without realising :D

Im off out myself soon for a bit of shopping then swimming with my friend! Having a colour put on my hair this affy reading for tonight..I plan on getting seriously bladdered..hope you are too my love!

Shall leave it at that for now my lovely, enhoy your day!! x x x :eek:

Thanks my love!!! I got very very spoiled!! When I got up he had decorated the house with all pink banners and ballons with a pink princess cake with candles!! Ha ha!! Im like a little baby!! He got me a pandora bracelet and 2 charms, a lovely navy blazer, 3 tops, a dress, pyjamas, slippers, my fave perfume, a framed picture of me and him from last year and 2 books!! Over the moon!! Although my bladdy sister (grrr) got me a card with a dead fat girl on the front standing on scales with the caption another week another pound. :O( it wasnt even a birthday card!! I ripped it up I was dead upset!! Cow!!! I have already has a bacon butty this morning!!! oooops. not long till wine o clock!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Chicky poo!

Long time no chat..well for us it is anyway! Thought it would be best to wait until after the weekend as there would be more goss to tell ya!

On the diet front, i have proper blown it this weekend..Sunday in particular! I went out drinking on Friday and wasnt too bad (technially) but the Saturday we went to our friends house party in Chester and my god, I was steaming! Slept on a laminate floor in the kitchen and managed to get a total of 4hours sleep..sure i was still drunk the next morning! Anyway, one of my mates went maccies and i couldnt resist...had a double sausage and egg muffin meal..then got home later and binged even more on choccie, crisps followed by beef, mash and yorkshire puds swimming in gravy!! eek :-( I am totally dreading WI tomorrow now..but no use complaining, had a good weekend and no one forced me to do it did they?? lol

Hows you hunny?? Did your birthday turn out to be lots of fun? Your pressies sound absolutely fab, you lucky thing! Oh and i see you may have binged a little like me too..dont feel quite as bad now, haha..but bet u were still slightly better :)

So, i started my new job today - was really great! Think i already told you that i was starting with my mate so that helped tonnes! The people seem really nice and they are training us for the next few weeks at a steady pace which is cool :) I bought new shoes to start work with...BIG MISTAKE!! They have caused me nothing but agony all day, brought all the skin off the back of my feet..walked to work and back coz only 10 mins up road but my god, i regretted that! will be in flats for rest of the week now:) lol

So, whats new with you my lovely?? x

Aaaaargh! Stupid bloody phone just deleted my life story length essay again! Grr. Annoys me this thing!
Anyhoo... Hello lovely lady!
Oh my God I am so glad I am not the only diet destroyer of the weekend! Boy have I cocked it up! Tut tut tut. Well, friday obviously was out drinking had about 2 bottles of wine and at least 6 sambukas whilst out then when we got home with some mates in tow got through 2 bottles cava (too poor for real bubbly! Ha.) Some people didnt leave till like 7am so thats when we got to bed, anyway all would have been fine if my mate hadnt rang me at 9 to ask how she had got home and what the f had happenned! (I had put money in her pocket and put her in a taxi at about 5 as she was in work for 9am! Eek) Well once she had woke me up I couldnt get back to sleep or think of anything but food! So I sent ben to KFC! Ooops. Had a fillet burger and chips but I threw up not long after so not sure how much of that counts! In the evening we had to go to bens neices 3rd birthday thing, I had still only had 2 hours sleep and was barely human! But I die get a fab digital camera off bens parents for my hols so made up with that. There I ate a count on us pizza for 6 points so not bad but then had a bowl of trifle, maltesers, 2 gin and tonics and a caramel egg. When I woke up yesterday I started on my birthday cake... Between us we have eaten the whole cake in 2 days! It was pure sugar pink icing butter cream filling too. Bad. I had chinese last night too! Have behaved better today like but still had 2 piece of birthday cake! That is one spectacular wagon fall! Think I have dived off the bloody wagon straight into a pigs trough! Shizzle! Will def have gained this week. :( oh well it was my birthday I suppose... must get back on it now. Only 7 weeks till holiday!
Ah babe I am so glad you like your new job! Thats ace. Not so good about the shoes though... Ow, your poor feet! Is the job in travel did you say?
I took a holiday today as I was still goosed from weekends festivities, so glad I did. Me and poppy just chilled in bed all day and I read an entire book! Back to it tomoro and then to see doc for scan results in evening. . . Dreading that like. But my GP is in my mums street so me and ben going there for tea after. I have requested a low fat tea!! Altho even a lowly lettuce leaf could not save me this week after my fat attack blow out!! Ha ha.
Speak soon lovely lady. Hope tomoro is another good day for ya!
X x x x x x

Back