Think I've finally found my way!

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Hi all

I came on to slimming world a few weeks ago, after losing a lot of weight on the Cambridge Diet. So I went from no food at all to going beserk on Free Foods! lol
The first couple of weeks I didnt lose very much and was getting a little disheartened.
But now, I'm happy to say I think I have found "my" way of doing Slimming world diet without the constant need to gorge myself, but without feeling hungry or deprived either.
I suppose the novelty of actually eating again has subsided and I can be normal again!
Just thought I'd share.

Well done keep it up.

I understand what you mean about gorging yourself at first. A knee jerk reaction I hope.

Lol...it happens when you come off a VLC plan like CD Huni, as from not eating anything, you are suddenly able to have virtually anything that you want rather than go without!
Well done on the losses so far and Im glad that things are finally falling into place for you.

Well done on your lovely losses on cd and your super losses now, won't be long at all till your at goal.
I wish you all the luck in the world.

Xx biltsy xx :d

well done... i did lighterlife so i understand what u mean when u say its hard to lose weight initially. its worth it to be eating again tho! xxx

thanks for all your support girls, feels good to be back on track again and heading in the right direction!

I know exactly what you mean!! I lost 2 and half stone on cambridge but got soooo bored with it and after having a week off for xmas i couldnt get back on it and eventually put on a stone. Decided to go to slimming world and did lose 3.5 lb on the first week but .....put on 5lb the second week. I have booked this week off as I didnt want to be shamed again but I cant get back into it and keep eating rubbish. All the clothes i brought when i lost weight on cd are way to small. I had worked out that i would have been at my goal by april if i continued on cd.
Feel very down and keep wondering if i should go back to the shakes.
Why are all nice food so fattening ha x

karen, i hope you find your way soon hun. i know how demoralising it is when its all going wrong!
i loved the boring part of cd, took all my choice and therefore thoughts about food away, and thats how i'm doing slimming world now.... very limited choices, which suits me
but i have found a new love for vlf yougurt and vlf fromage frais which i use to make old favourite foods more healthy and therefore allowed on slimming world
keep on the boards and keep talking and i'm sure you'll find your way again soon
x

Back