Think I've just destroyed everything :-(

trixiefoofoo

:cry:Had a bit of a crappy day, TOTM, lack of sleep due to a new baby and just generally feeling a little sorry for myself.

Drunk plenty of water today but been out all day and not 'eaten' since breakfast.

Just got in the house and picked up a chicken leg, took a small bite and swallowed, took a 2nd bite, chewed it and spat it out.:cry:

Can't believe I've done something so ridiculous in week 2 and when it's been relatively 'easy'.:break_diet:

Just stupid, stupid, stupid -
Have I wrecked everything with a bite of chicken or is it survivable?????:sigh:

A bite of chicken is not the worst, chicken is very low in carbs and will hopefully not knock you out of ketosis... dont beat yourself up about it babe, brush yourself of and get back on the wagon... always bring one shake and a shaker if you are out... and try to have your shakes at a set time so you dont get mad starving xxxx chin up and back on the wagon xxxxx

I'd say the simple fact you took one bite and spat out the second is your answer - you remained in control at a time of weakness and you should be proud of yourself. If it were me I'd carry on as if I'd never even eaten the chicken and just keep to your shakes as normal. You did the right thing coming here and posting. Good luck getting through the rest of today, am sure come weigh day you will not be disappointed.

Oh, I will definately be carrying on with LT as planned, just hoping it won't make the difference WI day :-(

:cry:Had a bit of a crappy day, TOTM, lack of sleep due to a new baby and just generally feeling a little sorry for myself.

Drunk plenty of water today but been out all day and not 'eaten' since breakfast.

Just got in the house and picked up a chicken leg, took a small bite and swallowed, took a 2nd bite, chewed it and spat it out.:cry:

Can't believe I've done something so ridiculous in week 2 and when it's been relatively 'easy'.:break_diet:

Just stupid, stupid, stupid -
Have I wrecked everything with a bite of chicken or is it survivable?????:sigh:
Don't beat yourself up, we're only human afterall and every day is a new day.:)

I ate a malteser in the 2nd week haha. Babe just take it as a lesson you stopped thats the main ting. But if you lose a great amount dont tink you can do it again its a bad road to go down. you dont seem to tink that at all so i wudnt wory. It will be ok at weigh in.

You showed great self control stopping and dats the important ting here not that you slipped but that you stopped yourself. Well Done.

Hiya

You'll be absolutely fine! Chances are it won't be a problem in anyway shape or form!

Therefore look forward to a good weigh in and don't beat yourself up

Mike

Thanks all :eek:

Back feeling more myself today and off to buy clothes - so could go either way...:rolleyes:

Glad you are feeling better today, enjoy your shopping spree!!

Back