Think my bra has grown!!

thats the only place i have not lost weight from! went from squeezing into a 42 g to a 34 g. they just won't get smaller x x

I wish mine would disappear. My cdc measures me every week and so far after 6weeks I've lost 1.5 cm from my ridiculous bust (h cup! yes they do make them that big).
Everywhere else is shrinking nicely but at this rate I'm going to look very strange come the end!!!! I have noticed though that they are a bit saggier than normal TMI i know. help I'll end up with boobs like spaniels ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buries head in the sand*

LOL Im sure its the water that has been flushed out of my body that had make them:airquote: deflate:airquote:. Is any one actually happy with theirs?

yes me I am!!!!! I am so glad they have gone down and now look in propotion with my body!

Now a 34/36 c depending on shop, was 38 dd (but was too small lol)

I'm also pleased that mine are seemingly staying in proportion to my body too.. however definately agree with your comment triple about the possibility of the lack of water making them 'deflated'!! That's just how i'd describe mine minus a bra.. all the fullness at the top has gone now and they just seem to go straight down and then all the size is in the bottom half! Look ridiculous to me :-( Need one of them boob jobs that plump them up on the top parts or something, if i had the guts and the money that is... haha.. x

Yep....4 bra sizes in 6 weeks....I like it and i dont at the same time! Cant have them all x

yeah, mines have deflated a bit, but they did it last time on CD and when I came off reinflated. I'm not worried in the slightest.

yeah, mines have deflated a bit, but they did it last time on CD and when I came off reinflated.
lol wont tell OH incase he tries to reinflate them himself!

Wow rugbygirl 4 sizes thats a massive amount! Was you Jordan before;)

Britishclaire I just need the money too.

Back