think my cemist messed up am i right

chefjustin

hi all went to get secon weight in today and it was a different guy who didnt know much about he weight me in kilos then worked out it in stone and said i was down to 17 stone but when i did converstion from ponds to stone it came out as 16.46 stone am confussed as i started out at 18.11 lost one stone first week then 9 lbs second which is total 23 pounds does that not mean iam 16 and half stone or am i missing some thing lmao help

Not sure where youre getting 16.46 from. If you were 18 stone 11 and have lost 23lbs then that takes you to 17 stones 2 lbs

my start weight was 253.54 take 14 pound ie one stone and then 9lbs from this week is 23 pounds take that off 253,54 is 230.54 then devide that into 14 which is one stone at it comes out with 16.5 stone i must be doing some thing wrong huh lmao

Always best to double check it when you come home. I dont know why they always have to weigh us in kilo's anyway when the majority of us use stones and pounds.

Kilos is foreign language to me lol

But my chemist lady is very nice and friendly and always converts it for me - she has a whole chart of it but to double check i use the convertor on my phone on my way home just to make sure lol

You can always use a weight convertor online somewhere ...

Back