Think my pharmancy scales are wrong

honeypop

Gold Member
Well I hope! I own a very accurate and expensive set of weight watchers scales so they weigh u to the 1/4! Even when I went to weight watchers my weight was always the same on their scales and they use the big high tech ones lol I started lipotrim last week and weighed myself the whole week and my scales said I lost 9lbs but at my weigh in the pharmacy scales said I only lost 6lbs today. Later today I when to doctors to re order contraception pill and when they weighed me I had lost 9lbs! And that was with 2 shakes and litre of water drank! Ugh I'm very disheartened now going to my next weigh in :/

I'd use one set of scales only as as you said it's disheartening mayb she got the calculation wrong at the chemist xx

i would go off your scales for weight loss if the chemists are wrong, sometimes they can be quite old scales in chemists, ask them to check them next time if it happens again x

Well at the chemist she did get the calculation wrong to begin with! She said I lost 4lb from the reading he got but I had to correct her because the reading was 6lb lost lol dumb woman. I bought a new pair of scales today (exact same ones I had only newer as the other ones had go water in them) and I'm weighing again at 9lbs off so that's 3 scales against one ugh and she wasn't impressed by my 6lb off lol her reaction was 'oh did u cheat on this, u can tell by ur results, u could have lost up to 11lbs' so she sucked any joy out off the room lol

I have the same issue ... my home scales are putting me at 2lb more weight loss than the one at the chemist. On day one of my diet I used my scales and I use mine now. I ignore the weigh in at the chemist. If at the end of my diet my scales show I have lost the 5 stone I wanted to lose, I wont really care if the chemists scales show I have only lost 4 stone 12lb`s !

The charts on the wall at my chemist are bonkers!!! They make no sense.... she writes my lbs down but i just take my kg weight and work it out when i get home!! They are ALWAYS wrong!!!

totally agree....when i was on LT - the scales were old and always different to mine! Go with you new high tech scales.....great losses by the way!!!

same with me chemist weighed me and said id lost 5lb but my scales showed a greater loss so i tried my sons which are hi tech and weighed the same as mine. The woman gave me funny looks and said well theres some loss looked as if she thought there should be more 1st week have you been cheating kind of thing. I am going to go by mine i have to get weighed when I go there really im only going to buy the product. our chemist is very busy they dont have time for you. Like id like to be asked a few questions about how im doing never feel I can ask them anything as feel like im taking their time up they seem to like you in and out so usually its a case of weigh you quick what shakes do you want this time bag them up pay for them and gone. Now when Im approaching maintenance id like advice as last time got very little indeed from them youre kind of off on your own then but of course theres this forum which is good

Back