Think of me i'm....

Want2bThin

meeting my new cdc tonight. According to google maps she lives 8 mins away. I'm so sad...it's not even 4pm and i'm planning my route to my cdc's for my first session with her at 7.00pm! :eek:

your not sad just eager for all to go well that is a great start hun good luck ;)

Not sad at all, starting CD is exciting stuff!!

Good luck, hope it goes well.

Georgie
x

All the very best for your first meeting. I'm sure it will go really well and you'll be raring to go
Tansyx:)

I don't think you are sad. Just raring to go. Are you going to start tomorrow? Hope you enjoy your meeting with your new CDC

Irene xx

Yeah im going to start tomorrow and have my WI every friday, so that my weight losses will put me in good spirits for the weekend so i wont cheat!!! lol - there is always a method in my madness!!

Yeah im going to start tomorrow and have my WI every friday, so that my weight losses will put me in good spirits for the weekend so i wont cheat!!! lol - there is always a method in my madness!!

Thats a damn good idea!

Good luck xxx

That's why I chose Fridays too!
I'm starting today as well W2bT ... good luck - I'll be following your progress with interest :)

Back