Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

shenzi said:
Lol to the cat!!! My dog does that very annoying she doesnt like us doing exercise in the house its as if shes saying 'Helloooo big dog here needs exercise get your coat on we can exercise together!!'

Hope you have a nice walk today, and well done on the body magc so far!!xx

He loves to lie in the sun so to be honest I think he was just showing that whether the Wii Fit was there or not that he had intentions of lying there!

It's sometimes difficult to get up and get moving, it's so much easier to stay sat down than move about. That's terrible to say but I think it's true. The kitchen needs sorting out but I just don't have the energy although truth be known I actually have slightly more since I got off the Wii - it's true that the more you do the more you want to do :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend !

x

I am having a lovely weekend now im back on plan had a 3 day blip but im back on it now and thats the main thing!!

Your right the more exercise you do the more you want to do i cant wait to get my gym membership once finances are in order ive missed it!! xx

shenzi said:
I am having a lovely weekend now im back on plan had a 3 day blip but im back on it now and thats the main thing!!

Your right the more exercise you do the more you want to do i cant wait to get my gym membership once finances are in order ive missed it!! xx

Good for you for climbing back on the wagon :) I bet it feels so much better!

I actually have a treadmill in my house... I'm decorating upstairs at the moment so it's not in a usuable place but in the next month it will be back to normal and I'll be able to use it although I sometimes like going outside in the fresh air for a walk...

Got the energy to tidy the kitchen so I'm off before it goes again (!)

x

Ok... Kitchen is half tidied / cleaned. The reason it's only half done is because it's pretty warm in there - the patio doors are open and at least 5 wasps have come in to terrorize me. I hate them! So I might cook the smash pizza when hubby gets in but for now... I've cooked my own crisps! They're brilliant!

1) spray a plate with Fry Light.
2) cut a potato into really thin slices - thin as you can get and spread out on plate in a single layer.
3) add seasoning or salt as I've been doing.
4) spray with Fry Light and in the microwave for 5 minutes. If they're slightly thicker they'll still be a bit floppy so put those ones on for another 20 seconds.

Hubby is going to love them ! (he loves crisps!)

Theyre really nice - try it!

x

Attachments

• image-3501460951.jpg
    image-3501460951.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Just a little update before bed...

We did cook the smash pizza... It was ok. We had our healthy extra a cheese, mushrooms and onions on top. Given the chance I'd have put seasoning in the base as it was bland.

If I had more syns available i would have put more cheese on.

Anyway - here's a photo. It's not shaped well but we didn't care!

x

Attachments

• image-1240936042.jpg
    image-1240936042.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 38
Morning everyone!

So we did go for a little walk last night - only ten minutes. I want to do that for a couple of times and then extend to 15 minutes, 20 minutes, etc.

I did also do that 30 minutes on the Wii Fit yesterday so with my walk too I didn't do that badly!

I'm just going to have breakfast now... For a change I'm having spaghetti on toast. Is that wrong to have in the morning? I dunno but I've had beans loads so this is something different.

Hope you all have a good day :)

x

I'm having a bit of a moment here... Wondering if I've maintained. I know it wouldn't be the end of the world but it's worrying me. I HAVE to see a change for my sanity :(

We will find out tomorrow morning I suppose... Eek

x

Evenin' everyone!

Night before weigh in... Not sure if I'm excited to see if I've lost anything... I think I am a little. The little voice in my head says I MUST have lost something but I'm not sure if that voice is wishful thinking!

I think part of my problem is my scales... I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I am and when I see the weight go up I do get panicky although I now know they're not accurate because I get off and then immediately back on and I've lost two pounds!

Looking to buy new scales anyway.. If you read this post I'd appreciate any recommendations!

Anyway - I'll talk about what I had for tea in my next post as although it's late I'm only just eating now and not sure how tasty it's going to be!

x

Evenin' everyone!

Night before weigh in... Not sure if I'm excited to see if I've lost anything... I think I am a little. The little voice in my head says I MUST have lost something but I'm not sure if that voice is wishful thinking!

I think part of my problem is my scales... I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I am and when I see the weight go up I do get panicky although I now know they're not accurate because I get off and then immediately back on and I've lost two pounds!

Looking to buy new scales anyway.. If you read this post I'd appreciate any recommendations!

Anyway - I'll talk about what I had for tea in my next post as although it's late I'm only just eating now and not sure how tasty it's going to be!

x

my recommendation........... stop weighing yourself hun!!!! (I just thought I'd be the first one to get that in!) ;)

Hiya Karen.

Just came across your diary in top news :)

I'm only on day 6, (first weigh in tomorrow, eeeek!) but I am constantly jumping on the scales to check how I'm doing. Considering putting them away as I'm driving myself mad with them already!!

Hoping to see a good loss tomorrow tho! How much did u lose in your first week?

-x-

vickidyers said:
my recommendation........... stop weighing yourself hun!!!! (I just thought I'd be the first one to get that in!) ;)

Boooooooo Vicki! Haha.

I'm obsessed with weighing myself! It makes me feel good (most of the time!) haha.

I just want to know I'm on track and that way I get excited for the weigh in :)

Hope you're doing well x

emilybananna said:
Hiya Karen.

Just came across your diary in top news :)

I'm only on day 6, (first weigh in tomorrow, eeeek!) but I am constantly jumping on the scales to check how I'm doing. Considering putting them away as I'm driving myself mad with them already!!

Hoping to see a good loss tomorrow tho! How much did u lose in your first week?

-x-

Hello there! Welcome to my diary :)

I lost 7lbs in the first week. I'm normally really excited about the weigh in - can't wait for it to come around!

After this weigh in im going to start up again hammering the fruit and veg to speed things up!

Good luck for your weigh in :)

x

It's only ok to weigh yourself mid week if you can handle it no matter what it says. If you start feeling depressed and 'comfort eating' if they don't move or go up, then don't do it. For me it avoids the surprises (which is better) and I have learnt (occasionally the hard way) not to take any notice if they go up but that is so important. But if you react emotionally to what they say, I really feel it's better not to do it. My scales often don't shift until right at the end of the week (or later occasionally) even if I've been really on plan. Other times (like last week) they go up and up despite doing nothing wrong *mad*.

Just my advice though (as a seasoned SW'er !!!)

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

Re: scales. Mine are just Salter I think - not very cheap but not v expensive either ?? about £40 - £60 from memory. They also do body fat analysis but I don't use that v often. They weigh in 0.2 lb and they don't vary at all even if I weighed myself several times.

I bought them from John Lewis.

Gail x

Evening Karen,

Just had a catch up on your diary at last xx

I do like your pics of your food. The pizza looked very interesting!

Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

gl12282 said:
Re: scales. Mine are just Salter I think - not very cheap but not v expensive either ?? about £40 - £60 from memory. They also do body fat analysis but I don't use that v often. They weigh in 0.2 lb and they don't vary at all even if I weighed myself several times.

I bought them from John Lewis.

Gail x

Thanks for the advice Gail. Those scales sound good. I just need something that will be accurate and won't tell me a differed weight within the space of a minute..!

Weigh in in half an hour... I'm nervous today which I haven't been so far!

x

skinnydawn said:
Evening Karen,

Just had a catch up on your diary at last xx

I do like your pics of your food. The pizza looked very interesting!

Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Hey Dawn!

The pizza was definitely something different but the base needed more flavour - with it just being mash!

Fingers crossed for the weigh in... :)

x

Well ladies...

1 and a half off! :) :) :) :)

I'm actually still in the group now but I wanted to share :)

More later

X

So I'm sat here happy and relieved. Everytime I go it almost "charges" my weight loss batteries!

I feel like "I can do this" new week - try harder. I don't mean to sound horrible because loads of people would be happy with a pound & a half off but I wanted more.

Just been to Tesco and I power walked around. I'm started to introduce some form of exercise everyday. I'll go on the Wii Fit again later - sweat it out a little (or should I say perspire - I'm a lady! :))

Speak soon! (I'm posting from my phone so can't wait to update my stats and ticker!)

x

Boooooooo Vicki! Haha.

I'm obsessed with weighing myself! It makes me feel good (most of the time!) haha.

I just want to know I'm on track and that way I get excited for the weigh in :)

Hope you're doing well x

lol!!! Ive got to admit I will weigh myself part way through the week just to check up on myself.......but shhhhh.....don't tell anyone! Congrats on this weeks weight loss, you are doing great :clap: your flying now! :character00255:

Back