Think we should share for those thinking of joining

operationslim31

HI everybody I was thinking we should share our weightless so far, the length of time on diet so far
And the worst and best bits for anyone thinking of joining can see and hear the results on one page!

Anyhow nearly 8 months on diet
Lost total 7stone 8lb
Highs, finally being the lightest I been in 15 years , And the lovely new clothes
Lows the constipation and the boredom
Xxx

Oooh fab idea hun :)

Ok so for me its nearly 6 months on lipotrim
Total loss so far 6stone 4lb :)
Highs: fitting into size 12 pants and being my smallest in 7 years :D
Lows: at times missing my 'friend' food and now it's boredom

However I've learnt that I don't need food to entertain me and I feel healthier which for me is better than any chocolate bar :)

xox

Hi that is great how much u lost well done! I have just completed my first week now and had my weigh in the other day I was 107.2 now I am 104.4. I wanted to lose 7 stones originally but am going to take one day at a time. I am going to do this a month then see. As I have got two weeks off in August I don't know what way to go really. Any advice please. I do miss food!! I cannot believe I done a week really proud of myself imagine what I will feel like on a month?! This forum is great glad I found it people are lovely on here. Xx

Thank you. I felt really hungry last night but made a cup of black tea and went bed with my book and I was ok. It is hard. But I wanna keep going. I have never done nothing like this before. It is a real change for me before I would just eat whatever whenever. any tips for my two weeks off what should I do ??

10 weeks on LT, I've lost 2 stone and 3lb.

Highs: the immense support I've had from you guys here at the forum in my bad moments. I would have given up by now were it not for this place.

Lows: my losses being less than they could be if I could have resisted cheating a couple of times. It's not worth it!

Entering my 6th week and have lost 1st 6lbs!

Highs: Having great comments all the time from friends and family and feeling like I have more energy!

Lows: Getting bored of the shakes and feeling lonely!

Tubby&Chubby said:
Entering my 6th week and have lost 1st 6lbs!

Highs: Having great comments all the time from friends and family and feeling like I have more energy!

Lows: Getting bored of the shakes and feeling lonely!

Your right this diet is very lonely especially when everyone's arranging meals out etc but you feel you can't go, but the feeling of being in that size smaller jeans is totally fab

Three weeks - total loss 1st 7lbs :)
Highs- my face is getting some definition which Im really enjoying, my clothes from three weeks ago are practically all too big/baggy, shoulder blades!, collar bones are making an appearance, much more confident in the bedroom ;), getting fitter, loads of complements on my weight loss.
Lows- weekends! I've taken to working as many Saturdays as i can to break up the weekends!

Highs losing 2st11lbs in 11weeks rediscovering I had cheek bones and a jaw!
Lows cheating on weeks 6-10 and not losing much and feeling hungry coz I'd come out of ketosis,
Over halfway there now less than 2st to go. My other half had now started Lipotrim and lost 2st in 3 weeks!

Its great to hear of everyone weight loss and this will give me lots of inspiration! I am now just at the end of day 4 and today was much better than yesterday. How does everyone get there inspiration to keep going so long?Is it just the amazing weight loss that keeps everyone going?

JudeBo said:
Its great to hear of everyone weight loss and this will give me lots of inspiration! I am now just at the end of day 4 and today was much better than yesterday. How does everyone get there inspiration to keep going so long?Is it just the amazing weight loss that keeps everyone going?

Me personally it's the fear of dying before my girls get married have baby's etc, but also feeling good about yourself the thinner you get the better you feel,

There is so much good and bad about this diet but I believe for it to truly work you have to be 100 % wanting to lose the weight and once you do you will feel great xxx

Operationslim think you have done so well it is an inspiration to others on this forum
Thanks

JudeBo said:
Operationslim think you have done so well it is an inspiration to others on this forum
Thanks

Thank you, i guess this is only the start the real battle comes when I start to eat which should be around sept, where hopefully I would of lost another two st which will set my total as, nearly 10 st so fingers crossed
I just read your post on water intake about knowing how much yr drinking, what I do is always have a pint before shake, and a pint after,that's yr 6 pints then I have a glass when I feel like it I between each shake and copious amounts of black coffee, best of luck Hun

Back