Thinking about joining lipotrim...

Marley87

Forgive me if I've posted this in
The wrong place... I'm new and not sure where the general area is etc

After speaking with my local counsellors at lighter life and Cambridge plan, I've gone
Back to the drawing board to research!

I discovered lipotrim and I think this might be the diet for me, furthermore, there's a chemist that carry out the programme round the corner from me.

Just wondering how much it costs? I've gained a massive amount of weight post pregnancy , my little one is 6 months now and I'm a whopping 21stone 11 lb and size 24, 5"7.

Do u think I'm too heavy for the programme???

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Xx

Welcome Marley:welcome2:

Lipotrim price can vary from place to place but on average it is around £38 if you are in the UK and 65 euros in Ireland.

Like LL and CD you will have to fill out a medical questionnaire form but do not have to get a doctor to give permission unless the Pharmacist feels you have a medical condition that might warrant supervision as most meds might need to be adjusted as you lose weight.

Lipotrim is very strict and you do not have the same variety of flavours that you would get on CD or LL. It is kept deliberately plain so that you break the connection with food.

The weight loss is the same as LL or CD.

Go see your chemist as before you can start you have to watch the DVD about the programme that they give you.

Thanks for your response mini. I really only looked on the website briefly so I have no idea how the diet really works.

I hope it will work for me! As I have a lot of weight too loose ! X

On the Lipotrim website they have a DVD which is the same as the one the chemist will give you and it explains how the diet works which is basically the same as the other Total Food Replacement diets.

If you stick with the rules you will lose the weight and for a woman it is around a stone a month...some lose more some less.

Wow mini I did read that! A stone a month, pretty impressive. Do you mind me asking how far you are on your journey?

I will check out the DVD! Thanks x

I am 11 weeks and for 3 of those I was off plan between having a wedding to go to and getting sick with the flu.

Back now on plan and going into my 12th week.

Two stone off which is very good for me as I am a slow loser and not that active just now.

exante is £25 a week if bought a month supply, very tasty....google it xx

Hi Marley, I have just restarted LT after a couple of years, on day 4 and not too bad ( going to make sure the dog doesn't guzzle my shake today). There have been many times over the last couple of years I have started LT and given up after a day or 2. You have to be determined to do it and not cheat at all at the beginning. Once the first few days are out of the way it gets easier. This is the first time I have joined the forum and I think it is really helping. Good luck and stick with it! It will be worth it.

Rofl sorry to hear your dog drank your shake (. Sounds like something my dog Marley, would have done - he was exactly like the dog in the movie but chocolate)!

This is my first attempt at a diet like this, and I would like it to be my last. Anyway here's hoping , wishing , praying and taking destiny into out hands. Xxx

Back