Thinking about returning?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,

as from the title you can see im thinking of coming back to WW. Used to go 2 years ago and lost just under 3 stone. I had my daughter 18 months ago and have put it all back on. Managed to lose 2 stone of it using lighterlife and cambridge but due to health issues think it would be better losing the weight in a more controlled way for a while. I have about 4 stone to lose to get to the awe inspiring healthy BMI and my partner a wee bit more. Anybody else who has used a VLCD and then WW and done ok please let me know.

Lisa xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I think there's quite a lot of people on here that have moved from a VLCD to WW successfully. Good luck with the plan, it's certainly a good way to lose weight and the flexibility of the two plans means you have enough variety to keep you on track.
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i did do cd then come back to ww,some people sts or loose when i done this i lost 7lb which was ashock in one week!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.