Thinking about starting CD!

Emma123

Hi guys, Im thinking about starting CD and was just wondering if anybody could tell me about the taste of the products.
I have tried lipotrim twice in the past and only lasted a few days each time as I found the taste of the shakes unbearable and just could not force myself to drink them they are vile!m
I understand you would get used to the taste after a while but they were making me feel sick while trying to finish one!

Any info on the taste of CD products would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Hi Emma! I'm lucky as I like the shakes! I don't mind the soups and porridge but for the last 4 weeks I've just stuck to the shakes. Theres so many flavours; strawberry, banana, cappucino, chocolate, mint choc, vanilla, butterscotch, toffee and walnut, fruits of the forest.....so many! Add some ice and blend them in a proper blender and they are lovely! My OH only has strawberry and banana and he has just reached goal....in 7 weeks!

I didn't really get on with the soups or porridges but I love the tetra shakes. Everyone is different though, so it's worth trying a mix of things to start with to see what suits your taste.

The first few days are the hardest, but just drink loads of water and know that it will be worth it. There are some really good motivational threads on here and I found looking at some of the before and after photos helped too.

Thankyou for the replys! :)

Hi my names tina am new to cd and todays my fourth day i am struggling to even drink 2 litres of water what could i do i weigh 14 stones and need to lose 4 how long could this take someone help thanks

Hi Tina. I have been told by my consultant that it is very possible to lose a stone each month. This means that for me wanting to lose 3.5 stone could take as little as 3.5 months. This is what I look forward too. It is an extreme and difficult diet I think, but for the speediness of the results I think it's worth it.

I am in day 3 of SS and have been told by my consultant that you really do need to drink your liquids on this step otherwise you could become dangerously dehydrated. I was struggling getting 2 litres in me until she told me that, now have managed to drink over 2.5 litres today and will make sure I do from now on.

Karen
X

Sorry, what are the tetras? I like all the bars, they are quite tasty and also chewy so last longer in the mouth so you feel like you are eating more.

I'm on Day 3 and was so fed up being big, not wearing the clothes I wanted and actually being in denial about my size only when I saw recent photos of myself on holiday did I realise how big I had become, over 17 stone, so please please give it a go. Good Luck x

sophiem123 said:
Sorry, what are the tetras? I like all the bars, they are quite tasty and also chewy so last longer in the mouth so you feel like you are eating more.

Tetras are the ready made shakes

sophiem123 said:
Are they better than the regular shakes, or just the same (more convenient?)

They are just ready made versions of the packets but you need to drink a bit more water for each one you have.
The textures a bit different, for me personally I only like the banana one. They come in strawberry, banana and chocolate.

X

sophiem123 said:
Are they better than the regular shakes, or just the same (more convenient?)

I have the bars now for when I'm out and about so have never had a tetra.

Back