Thinking about starting Diet Chef - Advice Please

harryellis

Hello all,

I know you have probably been asked these questions so many times.

Does it really work? I know you can lose weight on it but can you really lose a stone a month??

I am so tempted to order a hamper, i am getting married abroad in June 2009 and desperately need to lose 3 stone!! Is this possible?

In the past i have done so many diets most successful was the Cambridge diet. So i am torn between the 2 diets, The cambridge works but its hard work not having meals to eat. The results on CD are quick!!!

I am suppose to be saving for wedding so am worried about spending £190 on a Hamper but if it does work then i prepared to pay the price.

Please share your advice and experiences with me.

I need to start one of the diets soon, as i cant not stop over eating and time is running out.

Thanks

Laura

This is the best diet ever for me! Great food, really easy and I do not feel like I am on a diet!! Love Diet Chef!

I echo Jessica - this diet totally suits me and my lifestyle - I also love food too much not to eat at all!
I have found this diet fairly easy to follow and stick to. I add 2- pieces of fruit and a big portion of veg and I add no carbs at all !!
I would recommend this to anyone !

It IS a great diet and the food is really tasty and yes you will more than likely lose a stone if you follow it to the letter ...... just a word about that ..... it promises a stone IN a month NOT a stone a month ... After the initial month your loss will slow a little so I don't know about the 3 stone by June.

Each to their own - if you can do meal replacement IMHO you're more likely to get the 3st off but DC is delicious and you could certainly make good inroads into your target if you prefer real food!

Good luck and let is know what you decide xx

Hello all,

I know you have probably been asked these questions so many times.

Does it really work? I know you can lose weight on it but can you really lose a stone a month??

I am so tempted to order a hamper, i am getting married abroad in June 2009 and desperately need to lose 3 stone!! Is this possible?

In the past i have done so many diets most successful was the Cambridge diet. So i am torn between the 2 diets, The cambridge works but its hard work not having meals to eat. The results on CD are quick!!!

I am suppose to be saving for wedding so am worried about spending £190 on a Hamper but if it does work then i prepared to pay the price.

Please share your advice and experiences with me.

I need to start one of the diets soon, as i cant not stop over eating and time is running out.

Thanks

Laura

Hi there, I also love Diet Chef as the food is lovely very quick and easy to do (dinner in under 5 mins) who could want for more.

You can see by peoples tickers how much they have lost, its good and tasty. I have also done CD and yes the results are quick, but i also found I put the weight right back on as I hadn't learnt about portion control. The thing with diet chef is your stomach gets used to the portion sizes and after a while you start to feel less hungry, with the CD i never felt full and the toilet trips well wont mention them.
At the end of the day the decision is yours we can only supply you with how we feel. Good luck on your journey and lets us know how you get on and where you go with your diet. :D

Last edited:
Back