Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Hey everyone.. I'm new to the site, and I started lipotrim this morning! I'm so nervous about it but I finally need to do the right thing.

Reading everyones posts is fantastic, thankyou so much to everyone.

I've started at 23.5 stone :O I know it's big! and all my friends are always saying "no way, your scales must be wrong", but I guess they're just trying to make me feel better!

I'm 26 and i've been a big guy since I was about 14... (plenty of bullying at school and the resulting comfort eating....)

The cost seems a lot when you think about shelling out £38 a week, but in jersey I could spend that and more per week just grabbing food at work, and I guess in this instance, i'm lucky to not have a family around me, so I don't have the temptations of cooking food etc!

Good luck to everyone. If we really want it to happen, it will.

Starting weight: 23.5 stone - Target: 13 stone.

Hi Mary,

I'm also new to the lipotrim world, I started it on saturday morning, and it's been suprisingly easy for me... I had the same issue you did, eating just to eat, not because i'm hungry, boredom eating, comfort eating, etc etc...

One of the main reasons for lipotrim seems to be to retrain yourself, to teach yourself that you don't NEED to be eating junk whenever. It should be classed as a treat not something you should get used too..

I started on saturday morning at 333lb's and it's thursday morning now and i'm down to 318lb's... I honestly can't think of better incentive for me to continue doing it.. a whole Stone off in 5 days? thats crazy!

a tip i could give it the use of Ketostix... Knowing that your body is in Ketosis and its burning stored fats is a great boost to willpower!

Good luck Mary, if you put your mind to it, you can get the weight off.. Its not easy, but it's possible! oh, and I took a week off work to get onto the diet aswell.. I didn;t want the temptation of people at the office eating around me and getting mcdonalds breakfasts and all sorts! it;s been much easier, just relaxing and rolling onto it..

Dave
It DOES require a lot of willpower... It's more difficult than giving up smoking (well it has been for me) but i'm on day5 now and it's getting easier and easier every day.

Hi All,

All of your posts are just terrific and your loss tales are so encouraging - Congratulations to each and every one of you - Keep up the good work!!

My name is Jan and I am very seriously thinking about starting the Lipotrim programme. However I have reached my first stumbbling block already - I live in Shropshire and I can't find any pharamcies near me that do it? I have phonned some and actually gone in to some round and about, none have even heard of it!! (an empoyee in a famous chemist's thoughht it was slimming drugs I was after!!) Anyone any ideas what to do? Am planning on calling the info number on the Lipotrim website on monday as I just can't believe there are no pharmacies taking part in this programme in the whole of Shropshire? Other than that it's a 40-odd mile drive into North Wales.

Thanks

Jan x

new to LT

Hi everyone, just started LT last week have lost ten pounds and haven't found it to hard but I have taken a week off work incase I had any side effects.

I didn't have any headaches or dizzyness, just feeling a bit queasy at times a drink of water or cold peppermint tea helped.

I am amazed that I felt as well as I have, Ihave been hungry but the water soon helps. This site has been really helpful thanks for all the tips. I have a long way to go but am more positive than I ever have before and I tried all the slimming clubs loads of times .

So here goes to week two.

Hello folks well I am back on lipotrim. 2nd time around lost a stone and a half 1st time and then went on a cruise which undid all my hard work. Am getting married in 7 weeks time so aim is to lose 2 stone by then and I will be back to target weight. Am currently on day 2. Struggled last night when my other half ate beans on toast but today has been much better. My other half will be eating ping meals for a while. Refuse to cook

Hi, Im new to this site and think it is fab im going to the pharmacy tomorrow n starting lipotrim :), just wondering can you start it straight away or is there a whole rigmorole that you have to go through? Ive got 5 stone and 10 pounds to lose hope i can do as well as all you ladies on here, ive been doing slimming world and weight watchers for ages and not shifting anything look forward to speaking to you all and getting great advise from you xx

I am in the same situation as you sweet cheeks im hoping to go to pharmacy later really busy at work today, and ive had some probs with a so called "Friend" thats made me ill yesterday and still feelin crap now! its my bday on sunday, and im out at a party friday and out over weekend so cant decide if i shd start later today or next week on monday when all me events are over i would appreciate your feedback folks thanks very much
Lisax

Hi,

After reading this I'm starting as soon as xmas is over.. I live away from my family (in London from Ireland) so as soon as I fly back before new years Im gonna start and hopefully give them something to smile about and suprise them when I go back in feb/march. Great web site! :)

Hi All

I have made an appointment to see the Pharmacist on Jan 6th and I will start taking lipotrim on Jan 7th. Up until then, I am getting quite excited at the thought of start the lipotrim plan and even more excited thinking about the weight loss which I could achieve.

Reading the stories here are very inspiring and I look forward to being able to share my weight losses with you all very soon.

Until I start, I will try and read as many posts on this forum as possible as they are really all very helpful.

Thank you for such a great forum.

Hi Lou

Thanks so much for the welcome and well done you, what a fantastic achievement on your first week, you must be very pleased at such a great loss. I admire you starting over Xmas. I am being a bit of a coward and not starting until all the festivities are over, plus fitting in with my job.

Im gonna be a Loser!!!!

Hi all, I can't wait to start the programme after reading all these inspiring stories, I have piled weight on in the last year as I have a bad back and it has got worse, as I am waiting for surgery on it I know I need to lose weight before they will operate, and it just seems to be a vicious circle at the moment. Watch this space...!!!:)

Yaaay, guys Vixenbuffy is my good friend, colleague and was at one point my boss :p
Please all give her a warm welcome and all the support i recieved this time last year when i started!!
xxx

welcome vixenbuffy!!!!!!! good luck! theres a zillion people here to catch you if you think your gonna fall! ive always found that i had a great source of advice here on minimins and its kept me real strong!... good luck again and let us know how you get on... big kiss xx

Yay thanks hun - I just can't wait to get started! I have plenty of willpower once I put my mind to it, I also have my wedding dress to keep me on the straight and getting narrower!!! I will just keep looking at that!!!

thats great motivation vixenbuffy!! just watch once you get started and you have your first weigh in there will be no stopping you!! i didnt think I could get through the first week but since then my feet havent touched the ground :p

Hi everyone

I have been wondering about trying lipotrim for a while. I did CD last year and had to travel a bit to get it but have found out that a local pharmacy has started LT. CD did ready made shake cartons which were great for work - can anyone tell me if LT do these too and if not what flavours of shakes / soups do they do?

hey langnan....
as far as i know LT dont do the ready shakes. you get sachets which you mix with water, theres a chicken soup.. or you can have peanut or coconut flapjacks (eeeuuuwwww)
shakes you get... strawberry, chocolate and vanilla
soup.... your spoilt for choice.. you get.. JUST chicken soup
bars .. coconut or peanut flapjacks..

and thats pretty much it. its £36 a week but some places actually do it cheaper. Although there isnt much variety etc it really is still worth every bit because you do lose a lot of weight on it!... i dont know much about CD... but I would recommend LT to anyone who wants to hear about it :)

Hello Vixenbuffy you'll find this forum a life line. I've been on LT now for 4 full days. The forum is fab for giving you a pick me up. Good luck on your journey x

Back