Thinking about starting

donjon

Hi

I wonder if you guys could help. Thinking about starting S&S, did LT over a year a go lost 28lbs then fell off wagon and have not had the motivation to climb back on, mainly due to lack of variety as I only liked choc shake and chicken soup.

I have looked on website and cannot see where there is a mention of free veggies and chicken, daily allowances etc, that I have read in some of the posts. Any clarification would be great thanks.

I have ordered some samples, great that you can do this.

Also final question for just now, though I am sure there will be lots more as time comes.....ordering, do most of you order 28 days worth or week worth at a time, thinking of royal mail deliveries and would hate to run out kind of thing.

You'll get some details with your order. You are allowed 200g of veggies a day - but only certain ones, which are listed. You are allowed chicken if you are doing the 3 packs a day approach - again detailed on the sheet.

I tend to do a bigger order in order to keep things cheaper. The per pack price drops with the more you order. There are lots of packs I like from Slim and Save so I hope you find that too! I do find it easier to stick to when I can have spag bol, chilli or cottage pie for my tea.

With the veggies are they to be had as part of the meal or could you possible have them outwith the meal? ie a snack in their own?

You can do what you want with the veggies - as long as you don't have anything not on the list and don't go over the 200g limit. Lots of people have them with their dinner but you can make another meal with them instead if you like.

Back