Thinking about stopping posting

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi everyone :(

I am thinking about keeping off the forum if anyone wonders where I am. It is getting embarassing for me now, I am not sticking in, I start a diary then don't fill it in, I am cheating and I feel like a total sham. Every day I say "today's the day" and it never is - its embarassing and I think it puts people off who ARE 100%.

I can't do this anymore. I know I need to lose the 18lb and I want to lose it, but getting back on track is proving too difficult for me. I can't get past day one even. Yesterday I had a fight with my daughter, so what did I do????? Yep, turned to food. Had fish and chips last night and a packet of Haribo sweets.

So, rather than tell lies in my diary, I just don't fill it in. I can't tell lies about what I eat, so like I say, its getting embarassing for me now. :cry::cry::cry:

then maybe you need the support of the forum?

hope you feel brighter soon x

Aww hun, stick with it, don't give up now, the board is not just here for those who are sticking to it 100% it is for everyone who needs support, maybe the 100%ers rely on here to keep 100%, I know I do!

I have cheated this week but I think I would have cheated more so if I didn't come on here...

Perhaps you just need to go up the plans a bit so you have some food to look forward to? Remember, we are all human and it is our instinct to want food and to eat it, we have to have some bloody good willpower to turn off that instinct, you have come so far, lets go all the way...

Chin up hun xx

Oh Marian.. I so feel for you my love..
It's is like reading my own posts from the past when I couldn't or wouldn't commit and all I did was eat and drink... but... that just made me bigger, and sadder.
This week has been the first time since starting CD that I have felt able to commit and today is Day 5 and I fel brilliant..

You have done so well and now is not the time to give in or give up..

The forum is for everyone who is following CD in it's many forms, and therefore it's for you....yes you have had a little blip, but you can pull it back and move forward...

We are here for you love, no matter what..

Hugs
Tracy

You need a kick up the backside like me! Don't go off the forum Mia though. This is when you need it the most. I know what you mean because I have been feeling the same.
However, there are loads of people struggling at the moment and it helps others to know that people understand what they're going through.

Like you just said on my diary, we can get through this together! It suddenly seems to have got hard, but we just need to refocus. Maybe instead of stopping posting on the forum start up a new strugglers group?
That should give you focus. People will know food is mentioned and if they don't want to hear about people struggling they won't read it.
Seems to me plenty of people are finding it hard right now.
Don't stop posting though and don't give in!x

Thank you so much ladies, it does make me feel better when I get encouragement from here, but I just feel like I don't belong here becasue I AM A FRAUD. I feel like I am putting people off.

I was still going to try and do CD, I wasn't going to come off it, I was just going to stop posting becasue my posts always seem so negative.

So, today is day 1 (again)!!!! I am fab until I get home, I can do all day no problem, but one little thing just sends me over the edge. I was driving to work this morning, thinking about the diet (as you do) and talking to myself, trying to convince myself to nip this in the bud NOW, I know the damage I am doing - I seem to be on a quest to see how much weight I can put ON!!!!!

I am rabbiting now, sorry. But nice to know others know how I feel.

Liz - thats a good idea about the strugglers group.

I agree with watergirl stay on the form Mia, lol lol ive had haribo sweets this week lol aswell.!

A struggles group sounds good for me and im sure for others, think about your target for your next hoilday verrrryyy sooon.!x

Miriam - me again..

You are not a fraud and never will be... the plan is hard - we are trying to cut out food, which is totally against what we have been raised to believe, and for most of us, is the reason why we are here... there are bound to be times when your brain rebels and makes you eat something... it doesnt make you any less of a person or any less worthy to come on here..

I don't believe that your posts are negative, in fact some of them have actually inspired me to knuckle down..

I dont want to see you stop posting, in fact, post more, that may help you feel more motivated and committed to NOT cheating ..

We will be here for you, whatever you do...

Tracy

Miriam.... I think that it's time that you stepped away from the diet for a little while...Maybe check out The 'Bring your head inside and your body will follow forum
Here:
Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Try not to think about getting rid of the last lbs... and instead concentrate on eating nice, sensible meals and maintaining the figure that you've worked so hard to achieve.... Congratulate yourself on your achievement so far!

Please, please do not leave the forum. When I was struggling it was the biggest mistake I made! Having that support made me keep trying and while I was trying, I was maintaining. When I left the forum, I stopped trying and I gained 3st. Not good.

Don't do anything hasty. I managed to get back on the wagon by setting myself daily targets e.g Day 1 100% SS and 4.5l of water. Checking these off each day kept me going until I hit ketosis.

Day 11 for me and I haven't cheated once.

Just remember that we are all for you whatever you decide xxx

I should add that before this restart, I restarted every 2 days and was cheating constantly!!!

Thanks again for your replies.

Alipally - thanks for that, but I don't really want to stop doing it. Maybe after my hols that's an option, but certainly not before. 5 weeks today and I am off on holiday again and NEED to shift something in those 5 weeks. I am a slow loser so can't guarantee the stone a month with me I'm afraid even when I am 100%. So, SS it is until then. I know where you are coming from though - maybe I do need 'time out' and try to maintain what I have done. I need to accept that I look OK. I am a size 12/14 from an 18/20 but just can't seem to get my head round it. Does that make sense?

Gem - you have done really well. I was reading another post where you said you lose over 6st last time. Very well done x

Hey hon!!!
Dont go anywhere!!! You can do it you can do it you can do it!!!
We are all here to support each other thats what the forums are all about.. for people that dont want to hear about food they go on the 100% forum so this is where you can talk about what you want to hon. So stay here.. You have been on here since I started and I love hearing about your journey hon!!!!
Please stick with it you looked gorgeous in your pics in your dress and you can shift a few more pounds before your hols and will feel even nicer.. Forget about the fish and chips and haribos.......
Think about how good you are going to feel in your clothes on holiday.
Chin up hon YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have done so well already xxx

Mia, don't stop posting. You need the support of everyone here. We have the same amount of weight left to lose and i know how hard it is....yesterday and today i have felt like i've just had enough of this now...and i'm on a higher plan than you are!!
I really do think you need to start a higher plan yourself...i know you desperately want to stick to ss but your bmi is getting very close to 25 anyway and that's when you should start to move up the plans. You will still lose weight and it will give you a nice meal to look forward to. I have done this from the start of my weight loss and look how far i have come. It wont jeopodise your losses. Really think about it...i know you said you like ss because it takes food out of the equation but you need to introduce it at some point. Please don't fear it.

Keep posting, you will receive all the support you need. And one thing is for sure....you are not alone.

Mia, you can do this. Look how amazingly you've done so far? Getting back on track might not be easy, but you can do it. And you're not putting us off. We're all here for you, to listen to your rants, your problems, your confessions and your joys!

This forum isn't just about supporting each others successes. We're not here just to pat everyone on the back and say well done. It's a support forum, because we support each other, through good times and bad! And we really are here for you as much in the bad times, even more so probably! We've all been there. We've all tried, and failed. That's not what matters, it's that you keep on trying.

So don't worry about yesterday, it's done, you can't change it. And don't worry about tomorrow either. Just focus on today, take it in small steps, and you'll get there. And even if you fall, we'll all be here to lift you back up. Every single time.

Ooohhh thank you everyone. I feel much better now. I will really really try to stick in - take one day at a time. Thanks for all your kind words xx

Mia, Mia, Mia..... hunnie! Is this what happens when I'm not around to kick you up the bum? ;)

Come on hun, pick yourself up and get back on with it. Your posts don't bring anyone down hun- its a SUPPORT forum remember?

I've told you before that I find you a massive inspiration. To do this diet and stick to it 100% is an amazing achievement, but it also takes great strength and courage to put yourself back out there and get back on that wagon everytime you fall. It must be even harder when you are 100% and see what you feel are less than par losses. But you do it hun!! I know how hard it is to post when you've had a slip up, I've had to do it plenty of times myself ;) Keep plugging away though hun, 5 weeks will fly by and you'll regret it if you leave. Mia, you are my superstar!

I'm still here :). Had my banana shake for lunch but only had 1.5 ltrs water today, must step up the water.

Lisa :) - haha yeah, I seem to slip up a lot recently. It is soo hard to get back on it, but yes, I know 5 weeks today, if I don't get back into it I will REGRET IT in big capital letters. I just can't understand myself - why am I doing it to myself???

I keep craving cooked chicken from Morrisons - I can't stop thinking about it all the time. Have I got a chicken fetish do you think? Was I a chicken in my past life? What's going on .................. ?

I have that craving too, for chicken.

This is what I do... I think.. if I make it through this hour without it, I can choose to have it in the next hour. Then I get to the next hour and think, if I make it through THIS hour I can choose to have it in the next hour if I want.... repeat until bedtime.... I never choose the chicken :)

Well if you were a chicken in a past life, you'd have been a cannibal chick!!

Back in my student days I worked at the cake shop in Morrisons, right next to Oven fresh where they cooked those chickens. Some of the stuff I saw happen behind the scenes..... its enough to put you off roast chicken for life!!

Good advice by the way Guru, thats how my Grandpa stopped smoking years ago. He got up one morning and just said "I can wait another hour" every hour until he just stopped wanting one. Wish I had that kind of willpower with food :)

Back