Step 1 Sole Source Thinking of changing to slim fast HELP??

I'm a guy but I'm only 5'6 so apparently I'm only aloud 3 products per day?? Slim and save seems the same only cheeper than cambridge

Um, Slim and Save is not the same as Slim Fast. Thought p'raps I'd better make that clear. Slim and Save is another VLCD, SlimFast isn't.

Oh yeah I assumed he'd know that hence the huh! Slim FAST is ironic as the sugar content in those shakes will mean you'll never get into ketosis and over 200kcal a shake I can't imagine anyone losing weight on it!

Men need 4 packs a day, regardless of whether you are 2ft 6 or 6ft 2. If your consultant is not telling you this I would seriously consider reporting them

I'm a guy but I'm only 5'6 so apparently I'm only aloud 3 products per day?? Slim and save seems the same only cheeper than cambridge

Nope. You should be on 4 packs.

The link Chlo gives you says:

Sole Source® and Sole Source Plus® are only suitable for those with a BMI of 25 plus a stone.
What do you eat?
If you choose the Sole Source® programme you will consume three Cambridge Weight Plan products in place of conventional food. For men, or women above 5ft 8ins (1.73m), four Cambridge Weight Plan products must be eaten. Sole Source® is ideal for people who prefer a period of time away from the temptations of conventional food.

Oh yeah I assumed he'd know that hence the huh! Slim FAST is ironic as the sugar content in those shakes will mean you'll never get into ketosis and over 200kcal a shake I can't imagine anyone losing weight on it!

See, that's why this has become confused - Nath's original question was about SlimFast and Celebrity Slim. Not Slim and Save. :)

Men need 4 packs a day, regardless of whether you are 2ft 6 or 6ft 2. If your consultant is not telling you this I would seriously consider reporting them

:clap: Hear hear.

Speak to some people on the slim n save forum, or even pop into boots and grab a few celebrity skim products to see if you like/ can live on them for a few months... You can buy them individually too which my sister says is handy if she's out and has forgotten her products!

Speak to some people on the slim n save forum, or even pop into boots and grab a few celebrity skim products to see if you like/ can live on them for a few months... You can buy them individually too which my sister says is handy if she's out and has forgotten her products!

But isn't Celebrity Slim like SlimFast in that you have two shakes and a balanced meal? :confused: It's not designed to be a complete meal replacement diet I don't think.

. For men, or women above 5ft 8ins (1.73m), four Cambridge Weight Plan products must be eaten. Sole Source® is ideal for people who prefer a period of time away from the temptations of conventional food.
:clap: Hear hear.

I've spotted the confusion part 2, it read the same for me: for both men or women over 5'8 they should be on 4 packs but it should be ALL men (regardless of height) on 4 packs a day! But if its the expense side switch to a cheaper VLCD! :D

I'm not above 5'8 I'm only 5'6 that's why I was told only 3 a day
But you are a man, so you need 4 packs a day, and your Consultant knows that

But isn't Celebrity Slim like SlimFast in that you have two shakes and a balanced meal? :confused: It's not designed to be a complete meal replacement diet I don't think.

hmmm honestly I don't know as i assumed my sister was doing it correctly! She's using it as a complete replacement plan! I know she's amazed at my weight loss and wants the same! I'm going to research it now I hope shes doing it right! :/

But you are a man, so you need 4 packs a day, and your Consultant knows that

According to the link I should also be on 4 packs as I'm 5'11 but have stayed on 3 since July! Perhaps maybe she's doing it so you'll lose weight quicker as that's the only reason I can think of for your CDC doing it

Slim and Save and not SlimFast. Good. :) So you were never actually asking about SlimFast then?

Ok so that's going to be more money now defo going to slim and save now!! Wasn't told this by cdc

Haha! Yes it is!

It's fairly straightforward.

Men have more muscle mass than women. They need to have 4 Cambridge packs when sole sourcing to protect that muscle mass, regardless of height.

Slim this and slim that there's too many diets out there to keep track of its no wonder people get confused it mixed up :D

Ok thanks guys so do you think I'm ok to move to slim and save and save money cause its gona cost me £56 instead of £42 now and I'm on a budget I really don't know what to do would it be ok to stay on 3 a day if I stick with cambridge?

Well considering I should be on 3 packs a day due to my height and have never being on it apart from my first week it's not done me any harm! Do you feel you're ok on 3 packs?... Perhaps get back into ketosis before you answer that though mister!

Back