Step 1 Sole Source Thinking of changing to slim fast HELP??

Just went onto slim and save there simplicity plan 28 items is £39.99 28 divided by 7 is 4 per day so still works out a lot cheeper than what cambridge is now going to cost me if I stay on it and add an extra pack

Fair enough, as long as you are under 17st apparently

Yeah I asked again cause I was confused ok I'm bing told different by other people and my cdc so don't know what to believe no one is asking you to read it nor answer back

Their products are nice... Apart from their chocolate as it tastes like fake a chocolate flavour! They also have a better variety of bars!

Ok Slim and Save has recently changed - men used to have to have 5 packs, but now they can just have 4.

Well, given it's your first week you shouldn't actually be on the bars. But I think we've already established your CWPC isn't exactly doing things by the book...

Hope you enjoy Slim and Save. Good luck with your weight loss.

Haha! They could be better but I do like the malt toffee ones as if you microwave them for 10 seconds they go gooey like a sort of brownie style thing which is amazing! The choc mint one tastes like mint cardboard!

Well I'm only going by what my cdc has told me she said I could have bars how was I suppose to know I wasn't *****

Back