Thinking of changing to slimfast.....

I have been doing slimming world and it had been going really well, I've lost 26lbs. But on Tuesday I started a new job and I have been so busy as I have an 11 month old as well. I just can't stick to SW as I don't have time to prepare healthy food!! I could, if I really put the effort in, but I don't know....I no longer have time to exercise either as I used to exercise in the evenings and can't do that anymore due to work. I could take the kiddo out for a long walk and I do some days but I don't get a chance to exercise regularly, grrrr its so annoying!!!

For those of you on SF...is it difficult not eating? And most importantly...will you maintain the weight afterwards (if you eat a healthy diet obviously) I really want to try it as it sounds so simple but I know I'll come up against someone thinking that is not healthy just drinking shakes!

Any advice??

hi hun, well done on your weight loss with sw :happy096: i've been on sf since jan and initially found it hard as you are cutting down enormously on what you eat.:eek: by the end of the 1st week though you do get used to it and now (even though i had a blip at easter:copon:) i'm fine.

i believe it is all worked out for you with the right calories and nutrients as well as the fact you have a normal evening meal so you shouldn't worry too much what other people say. it does work and will for you too.

i hear what you're saying about sw as i struggled with having to prepare and cook healthy all the time. thats the great thing with sf if you're busy you can just grab that drink or bar and you're sorted:D

good luck to you if you decide to come aboard x

Back