Thinking of changing

parkerela

Hiya all,have lost just over 2 stone on lipotrim but have seriously fell off the wagon:cry::cry::cry:im finding it hard to get back on cos its so boring,all i have is choc shake 3 times a day cos i dont like anything else,can anyone give me some info on cambridge,price etc. Thanks x

Hi there, I tried LT a while back and CD is sooooooooo much better!! I only stuck LT for a week, the soups and shakes were awful and I was so miserable :(

CD is brilliant!! There are soooo many choices of soups, shakes and bars you are bound to find some you like and they are actually really tasty, like "proper" soups and shakes. The bars are my treat I love them :)

Price wise it varies slightly but I pay £1.70 for soups and shakes, £1.95 for bars and tetras (ready made) You have 3 a day unless you are 5ft 8" or over, so you're looking at £35 a week ish unless you are tall.

I can honestly highly recommend CD, it is a world away from LT!!

hiya, cambridge diet averages around 35 a week and is really worth it, you get a variety of things you can have, soul source includes shakes, soups, tetra briks in a variety of flavours, yummy! after 2 weeks you are also allowed water flavourings and bars which too are extremely yummy lol if you choose to do soul source plus you have 3 cambridge meals a day plus a small white and green meal in evening (eg chicken and broccoli)
im in week 4 of this diet and havent thought of cheating once, its fab, i really do recommend it!!

Looking forward to reading your updates and seeing how fabulous you wil be doing! Good Luck xx

Back