Thinking of combining S&S with cambridge, any cambridgers or LL's doing the same?

serenade

can't let go of cambridge as have a fab counsellor and want to go right through the steps this time, plus would miss the tetras and bars so..................

thinking of combining the 2 so day of each

1 day cambridge ss+ 3 cambridge plus one meal
1 day Slim&Save 4 products and whatever you have with that.

have many people combined the two?

thanks

It's reasonably common for people to combine - and simple if doing alternate days. I combine with LL - it's easier to combine though as they are both 4 packs a day.

It's reasonably common for people to combine - and simple if doing alternate days. I combine with LL - it's easier to combine though as they are both 4 packs a day.

Thanks for the reply, so you do one day LL and then the other S&S? do you have 'meals' on LL

was thinking of mixing but know if would get confused and not end up with the right nutrients, i am so worried about about messing up cambridge

I mix them on the same day as LL and SnS are both 4 pack a day diets and so I don't need to worry about the nutrition levels.

You can also mix but if you do there are certain rules you would have to follow and you'd need to check that the particular packs you were having were ok combined. You can use My Fitness Pal to measure it all. It depends how much you'd want to do that.

LL do have meals but not as many as SnS and there's only really one LL one that I like.

I do end up paying for both - but I get the group counselling with LL and I don't want to give that up.

I mix them on the same day as LL and SnS are both 4 pack a day diets and so I don't need to worry about the nutrition levels.

You can also mix but if you do there are certain rules you would have to follow and you'd need to check that the particular packs you were having were ok combined. You can use My Fitness Pal to measure it all. It depends how much you'd want to do that.

LL do have meals but not as many as SnS and there's only really one LL one that I like.

I do end up paying for both - but I get the group counselling with LL and I don't want to give that up.

I will stick to one day cambridge and then one day S&S as i get confused as it is :) i used to mix cambridge & ligherlife packs all the time so see them as exactly the same, plan to stick to cambridge too as lovely counsellor who is very motivating and need the support and going through the steps to maintenance, just fancy a change and save some money along the way.

when you say meals do you mean the savory pack meals or actual meals as cambridge i have 3 products and then an actual meal (e,g chicken or fish and some green veg/salad)

sorry to ask some many questions, it's nice to know someone is doing it so sucessful - your weight loss is amazing well done

LL do meal foodpacks - but they also have a version where you have 3 packs and a protein meal (real food) in a similar way to SnS - although different calorie level.

And thanks for the comment on my loss - only 1lb to goal!

can't let go of cambridge as have a fab counsellor and want to go right through the steps this time, plus would miss the tetras and bars so..................

thinking of combining the 2 so day of each

1 day cambridge ss+ 3 cambridge plus one meal
1 day Slim&Save 4 products and whatever you have with that.

have many people combined the two?

thanks

Hi

I am finishing up my Cambridge packs at the moment but am looking to return to my CDC to mass purchase the bars, apple and cinnamon porridge and Mint Choco shake which I love! I have a combination of the two and alternate with 3 packs and a protein meal or 4 packs as a mix of cambridge and S&S if that makes sense.

i.e: CD Porridge
S&S Shake
Protein Meal
CD Bar

OR 1 CD product and the rest S&S. The weight loss is exactly on par as if I stuck solely to CD.

Hope this helps x

I was going to do this but my CDC wouldn't let me! So we've parted ways!!lol

She shot herself in the foot there didn't she lol

Their loss. What was worse, a client buying a week's worth of packs every 2 weeks or no client?

As you've said her loss!

I was going to do this but my CDC wouldn't let me! So we've parted ways!!lol

LOL At least you admitted what you were going to do!

I won't bother telling mine, don't know why, but I kind of feel like I am betraying her a bit!! LOL!! x

I think as I have a lot less to lose now she will guide me down the 'CD Steps' as I am literally half a stone away from where I want to be. As I mentioned before, she is literally a 'Seller of the packs' and told me so. I think her words were sort of a 'knee jerk reaction' for me to look for an alternative and made me realise I do not really need any sort of Councillor or someone to encourage me or weigh me as I am perfectly capable of doing that myself!
The problem is, I adore some of the CD bars, Mint Choc Shake and Apple and Cinnamon porridge:cry: and am constantly trawling the internet for alternatives. I hope S&S will do similar products some day soon!!!

My CDC is quite straight talking and sees this solely as 'business', but in the same breath, she does not take advantage and when I was at 10st she was trying to coax me to go down a couple of steps and actually buy less product as she was confident that I could follow the steps using protein and veg!
Personally I don't think she would have a problem with me doing S&S and this.
TBH when I next see her in approx. a fortnight's time, I am sure she will try to encourage me to do Step 5 where you are only relying on one CD product and using your own initiative for the other meals which is really what I am striving for soon x

Back