thinking of coming back......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Fatty_no_more, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    and feel depressed.

I started LL at 14 stone 13 and got down to 12.2 and felt great!
    Then had a misscarriage and then put on a stone. Then I went to cd and lost it and then stopped as i lost my job and now weigh in at 17 stone and have so many stretch marks its untrue!!!!!

So please update me. Whats new. How quick can I loose and how much does it cost?

I am getting married in 6 months and wanted to loose at least 4 stone so that I am about 14 stone and i would be happy at that. Do you think thats feesable. I just found it so hard last time but i am getting depressed and need to get back to feeling great again!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pompeyfan

pompeyfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I need to restart, how about we do it together? I'm back to it tomorrow - on my own til I see CD counsellor on friday but have got enough packs to last me til then. I want to lose 2 stone.
    Sure you can lose 4 stone in time for your wedding. My counsellor told me last time that Cambridge reckon 7 weeks for the first 2 stone, then average a stone every 4 weeks.
    You'll look stunning in six months x :p
  4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    thanks. I cant find a cd counsillor near me who is willing to do the days i can make it as I work shift work!
    Just feel really down.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.