thinking of doing SF questions please...

gemma_

Silver Member
I did slimming world last year and did well however due to me busy in day time and not used eating loads meals it didn't last.. i just couldnt find time for all the effort.

however i have idealy 5st to lose... is Slimfast okay for such large amount of weight to lose

i started out at over 18 stone ive lost over 2 since starting slimfast last april,,,,, and id like to lose another 3 maybe 4 stone and im gonna use slimfast all the way through so i hope its ok lol,,, depends hwo quick you want to lose the weight i want to lose it slow in the hope it will stay off and i only follow it 5 days out of 7 as i like my alcohol and takeaway and roast dinner at weekend

As long as it comes off and in future there's a slimmer me around im not fussed how long it takes LOL!

During slimming world took 5 months lose 22lb .. and thought that was quite alot, I do alot of walking during school runs. was just making sure i could start and finish on slim fast... googled forst nad heard alot of bad things, but wasn't sure if thats just other dieters following there own diet and calling others kinda thing.

im not one for eating during day then pig out... so finding a compramise be brilliant LOL

slimfast is pretty flexible aswell which is useful,,, i never eat brekkie but can wolf down a ready made shake then i use the powdered shakes fr lunch as it makes it feel like im making food and then my main is pretty much anything i feel like normally with extra veg and less potatos or rice and i keep my snacks for the evening as thats my downfall time

thats my downfall aswell.. evenings...
i was going back to slimming world but i know i wont last and really want it off this time...

just trying figure out what i can eat/drink etc

you can eat pretty much anything you want just try to avoid high fat foods ideally like every diet waters the best but i hate it so i drink fresh orange and lemonade, bovrils and diet drinks, bulk out meals with veg and salad to make it more filling

with drinks i usually drink.. diluted juice (sugar free)
i started it on slimming world and stuck, water i have to have it ice cold but i like it..

chocolate is a problem - but i guess i can drink choc slim fast?? just read induction for newbies and read about snacks and slimfast and meals... i think i can do it... :)

i LOVE my cup of tea in morning though with sweetener and semi skimmed milk... how many calories is that about?

thankyou :) ..

just looked at slim fast powder is much less in price than ready made.. is there much of taste difference?

i personally dont think so,,,,, i also mix n match the flavours,,, chocolate with caffe latte and strawberry n vanilla i need my caffe latte ready made shake for brekkie tho lol

hahahha!! ... well i'll be shopping friday so sorting meals and snacks so hopeful saturday morning be day 1... i go on holiday in 24 weeks so hoping lose at least 2 stone - is that too hard on myself?

i think thats pretty achievable and you shouldnt feel like your forcing yourself by giving that length of time

i put back on 2 stone from last diet so wanted aqt least get back to where i should be and then continuing.. anything more be a bonus.. i got back into a size 16 and now there extremely tight again :(.. im 5ft 1 so dont look good at all

What exercise are you planning on doing

well everyday stuff is..

school run x 6 just under a mile 1 way so thats maybe 5 mile walks everyday... then walk dog with partner and things...

then i have the wii so thinking doing hoola hooping and things on that, also i have a work out dvd i could wipe dust off..

i would do gym or jogging but quite honest im embrassed, ive had 2 children and scared and saggy belly from them so not planning on a bikini body just one that looks better in clothes LOL

i've put on 10lb since october.... :(

so i've only lost 12lb really during my slimming world days

ur dogs in siggie are goegeous.. milo looks like our Roxi :) x

Gemma, if your doing you shopping hon the drums are on offer in Morrisons for £2.69 and Boots for £2.99 each! stock up!!
xx

ohh wow thanks for that morrisons isnt far! xx

Zumba is great fun and all sorts of shapes and sizes there and no one pays attention to anyone else as there all to busy dancing themselves

Back