Thinking of doing SW. How does it work??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Exante1001, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Exante1001

Exante1001 Member

Hi everyone

I have recently done the exante diet but feel like to sustain long term weight loss I need a healthy eating plan. I'm confused about how slimming world works with green and red days, syns and healthy extras?? Could anyone give me a run down on how it works?
    Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

4. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally I think there must be some sort of magic or witchcraft involved as there is no way I should get to eat so much delicious food on a "diet"!! You should definitely give it a go xx

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You could take a look at their website it has a section on SW & how it works.

Yes there are three main plans but for all plans you are allowed 10-15 syns each day & it is recommended you have these. Not having them will not aid your weight loss, which is a good thing to remember when you want a glass of wine or choc:rolleyes:

But to get all the info it's best to go to a class.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.