1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of doing SW. How does it work??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Exante1001, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Exante1001

Exante1001 Member

Hi everyone

I have recently done the exante diet but feel like to sustain long term weight loss I need a healthy eating plan. I'm confused about how slimming world works with green and red days, syns and healthy extras?? Could anyone give me a run down on how it works?
    Many thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

4. Krissybaby

Krissybaby Full Member

Slimming World
    Personally I think there must be some sort of magic or witchcraft involved as there is no way I should get to eat so much delicious food on a "diet"!! You should definitely give it a go xx
  5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You could take a look at their website it has a section on SW & how it works.

Yes there are three main plans but for all plans you are allowed 10-15 syns each day & it is recommended you have these. Not having them will not aid your weight loss, which is a good thing to remember when you want a glass of wine or choc:rolleyes:

But to get all the info it's best to go to a class.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.