Thinking of doing WW - advice please

Orange Plum

Hi everyone
I did the Cambridge Diet last year and lost 3 stone - unfortunately since them i have put on 1.5 stone and am very keen not to put on more and lose what i have put back on plus a bit more. I am thinking of trying WW and would welcome some advice on how much weight you are likely to lose - partic at the beginning and how people have got on using the online system - i am not sure i will always have time to go to a meeting because of work.

Any other advice gratefully appreciated and i look forward to hopefully joining you all here soon.

Thanks
xx

i think the normal is a pound to 2 a week. Everyone is different tho but best of luck with WW its good cause you can still eat your fav foods, once u keep your points x

it hasnt been hard either, granted i do exercise everyday but not that much until recently. at first i was doing 15 mins running on the treadmill and in the last few days been doing 2 miles but i havent weighed in this week yet so dont know if that'll have any effect

You can realistically lose half a stone a month... sometimes more :)

I have just come off of Cambridge and starting WW tomorrow, i think its the right choice to be honest :)

Good luck !

x

it hasnt been hard either, granted i do exercise everyday but not that much until recently. at first i was doing 15 mins running on the treadmill and in the last few days been doing 2 miles but i havent weighed in this week yet so dont know if that'll have any effect
:eek: fair play i remember trying to build up my running i think i got to 6 mins then heart was going to explode haha
keep up the good work x

Hi Orange plum, the weight watchers is a great diet to be on, everybody loses weight at different rates, but on this diet you don't have to starve yourself. you can allow yourself chocolate, alcohal and low fat crisps as long as they are in your points. You dont have to go to classes to be successful, this forum is a great place, you can ask me or anybody on this forum questions, everybody is very helpful. The advice I can give you is drink plenty of water, write down everything you eat to keep track, "if you bite it write it", make zero pointed soup for when you are hungry. You never need to go hungry on this diet. good luck on your weight loss journey, and let me know how you weigh in goes.

Hi - thanks everyone for your replies and your encouragement - I hope to start in the next week or so and i am sure will be posting lots of questions and hopefully some replies when i know what i am doing!

ahhhhhh man theres a bar of dairy milk caramel looking at me by my bed..... i may go put it in the airing cupboard so i can forget about it....

nah its was a proper sharing bar lol i ate the whole thing! shame on me, then had doritos and then had crunchy nut cornflakes! oh dear, i need to forget about today!

that was me last night, i was doing great until i came home from work then i had eh i wont say it would make ppl sick, i binged out big time. felt so sick after it. Just forget about it and start fresh straight away ;)

will do :) good luck with your diet... this isnt the first time i've binged, we can get back on track!

Back