Thinking of giviing WW a go

katsmad64

Been doing SW for 7 wks & lost 7 & 1/2 lbs which is ok as works out 1lb a week but would like a change . Although SW is easier in some ways don't have to work out points & there are lots to choose from I'm just finding it a bit boring . My weight loss isn't exactly fantastic & although part of me feels I don't know if I have the time to check & write everything down I feel that maybe I should try it for 1 week just to see what results I get . If I lose more it may well be worth the effort & extra time . I am disapointed with SW to be honest I am now eating much more healthier I don't have take a ways any more I drinks loads of water at least 2 ltrs per day plus jogging 3 times per week. I used to drink wine which I've cut out eat at least 5 pkts of crisps & lots of other junk plus large meals & no exercise at all . So you can see why I'm feeling disappointed. That's my moan for the day I'm off now for a jog .

hi there
didnt want to read and run! i love weight watchers, ive done sw before and like u i felt it was soooo boring and i think it puts across the wrong message saying eat as muchof a certain food as u want, its that type of attitude that gets us into the mess were in lol. i no its not exactly eat as many cream cakes as u want (we wish) i know its boring stuff we can eat lots of put i think the key to dieting is eating less and doing more....
ive done weight watchers before but now im back on after taking some time out. ive been on for 3 weeks and have lost 8lb. the rules of weghtwatchers are much easier to transfer to a lifestyle change and u can eat what u want as long as it in the points and i find sw more restrictive. few of my friends do sw and theyre always saying to me come over to sw then u can eat loads, thats not what i want i want to learn to eat less but not deny myself the odd curly wurly.
sw wuld definately not fit into my life now as its so much preparation and cooking from scratch as a working mum of 2 i dont have the time for that! i can make a meal we all like just have a smaller portion than i did before.
good luck wth whatever u choose, if the 49 weekly treat points dont sway u i dont know what will!! lol x

LadyJo
Thanks for that agree with everything that you said . Am def going to try WW ( Started yesterday at home ) for the next 6 weeks which takes me up to my holiday. Ideally I'd like to lose 10.5 lbs which I think is possible but would be happy with 6.5 which would be a stone in total. Good luck with your journey x

katsmad64 said:
LadyJo
Thanks for that agree with everything that you said . Am def going to try WW ( Started yesterday at home ) for the next 6 weeks which takes me up to my holiday. Ideally I'd like to lose 10.5 lbs which I think is possible but would be happy with 6.5 which would be a stone in total. Good luck with your journey x

Let's know how you get on please :0) good luck :0)

How much does WW cost per week? Its impossible to find the prices anywhere on their website :mad:

Less then £5?

Having just resigned this seems so much to me :( stupid needing money for things!

Weight Watchers is the only diet for me - I constanly rave about how brilliant it is - today I had a cheese burger and chocolate pudding and cream and still had weekly points left - fantastic way to lose weight:D I think as others have said it is mainly about portion control - you can eat anything you like but if you choose calorific foods the portion size will be less:)

mybodyisacage said:
Having just resigned this seems so much to me :( stupid needing money for things!

Chick, I'm worried about u. Am going to pm u my mob on fb xx

Im okay Tara, just being a debbie downer atm :( lol only time will heal and all that shiz

Lisa, does that website really work? always skeptical of those sort of things? Do they really give you money for things!? I need money :p

mybodyisacage said:
Im okay Tara, just being a debbie downer atm :( lol only time will heal and all that shiz

Lisa, does that website really work? always skeptical of those sort of things? Do they really give you money for things!? I need money :p

Yes Hunni it's a great site my hubby's had £400 back from booking flights and hotels and I use it for shopping etc too. We let it mount up and then transfer a lump sum to our bank accts

If it didn't I wouldn't ever suggest it honestly
Xx

mybodyisacage said:

Quidco is another good one x

wow thats so good, I just always thought they were too good to be true, so cool that there are websites out there that you can get money back for things you were going to buy anyway! Thanks!!

Back