Thinking of giving it a go

The Punisher

I've been toying with the idea of RC for a while now. There are no classes near me so I'll be following the plan at home. My mum has all the books (and I mean ALL of them) I've been mainly looking through the GI Hip and Thigh and Amazing Inch Loss plan books.
I was wondering, do you have to follow one specific plan? Or, as long as you're sticking to the daily calorie alowance and following the general rules (such as eating low GI), is it ok to mix and match the menus from the 2 plans?

I personally only follow the principles, keeping to the calorie allowance and low GI foods. If a diet is too restrictive then I wouldn't be able to keep to it.

I have been following the amazing inch loss plan, basically I stick within the calorie allowance and have the odd treats now and then.
I find myfitnesspal really helpful too and im always using that to log my food and exercise xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I have been following the amazing inch loss plan, basically I stick within the calorie allowance and have the odd treats now and then.
I find myfitnesspal really helpful too and im always using that to log my food and exercise xxx

I'm exactly the same as Mrswilsoncroft and also love my fitness pal. Any questions please shout.

Thanks for the replies, I've looked on myfitnesspal and it looks pretty good so I'll definitely pop on there.
Have wither of you used her Solo Slim products? I love the idea of only really having to come up with breakfast ideas for the first week, but it's a lot of money if the food is minging!

I have done solo slim. I have been off plan for a few weeks but hoping to get back on track once I have shifted this cold!!

The solo pouches are really yummy. There were a few I wasn't as keen on but still enjoyed them. I would say give it a go, even for the 7 days. I found it so easy - the hardest decision I had to make was which pouch to have!!

I've noticed in a few threads that a solo slim booklet has been mentioned. I remember seeing one with a recent issue of the magazine. Does anyone know which month it was so that I can look on ebay for back issues? Or is there another booklet I shuld be looking for?

Back