Thinking of giving it another go!

*helen71*

Hello everyone

I have tried every diet going i think and this week alone have contemplated slimfast and low carb! And failed.

i am definately the classic dieter! Try one then think sod it so binge away and think i will start that one tomorrow, then fail then it goes on and on and this is why i am now over 17 stone.

I am booking a holiday this weekend for the end of august so about 9/10 weeks time, i am thinking the way i am going i will be lucky to loose a stone!!

If I can get into CD I think I could loose at least 3 stone, i have some shakes in the house and can see my cdc on monday if i can get back into it.

I am thinking i might start tomorrow and then at least i won't be wasting my money monday if i can't get back into it! I can try and get back into it with what i already have in the house!

Anyway

What i am wanting is some words of wisdon as to how to succeed at this after failing so many times before!

Thanks for listening

Helen x x

hiya good luck with your restart, i have never done anything like this diet before EVER infact i was dead set against them before lol! (not very well informed) but not i think its great, and yes if you stick to it 100% you can loose ALOT of weight before your hols :D the first 3/4 days are the hardest if you can get past them you should be fine, come on here everyday that will keep you occupied and go look through peoples piccies they are AMAZING :D

p.s have you seen the "inspiration slide show"? its at the top click on that ;)

I think most of us have tried many diets that landed us where we were when we began. I think maybe printing out some of the reasons you want to be thinner and putting them up as reminders is a good way to stay motivated. Some people get some pics and put them up. For some that means pics of themselves that they dislike and for others its pics of what they'd like to look like. I think you'll know which suits you best.

This diet works if you stick to it, you can do it. Lastly i'd say come on minimins. I've put away some time here so mind is not always on food. It really helps. The arcade here is fun too.

arcade???

Hello everyone

I have tried every diet going i think and this week alone have contemplated slimfast and low carb! And failed.

i am definately the classic dieter! Try one then think sod it so binge away and think i will start that one tomorrow, then fail then it goes on and on and this is why i am now over 17 stone.

I am booking a holiday this weekend for the end of august so about 9/10 weeks time, i am thinking the way i am going i will be lucky to loose a stone!!

If I can get into CD I think I could loose at least 3 stone, i have some shakes in the house and can see my cdc on monday if i can get back into it.

I am thinking i might start tomorrow and then at least i won't be wasting my money monday if i can't get back into it! I can try and get back into it with what i already have in the house!

Anyway

What i am wanting is some words of wisdon as to how to succeed at this after failing so many times before!

Thanks for listening

Helen x x
Hi Helen and well done for making the best decision - starting CD and changing your life!!! We have all been where you have been, every diet going and just ending up demoralised and demotivated. CD is so different to all the other diets. I was very nervous that it wouldnt work for me as my willpower has not been great on previous attempts. The brilliant thing is after 2 or 3 days you will not feel hungry and not having to make food choices gives you a great chance of finally breaking all the addictions and issues you have with food.

You will succeed if you really WANT to. Get on minis to read and post as much as possible. The people on here are wonderful and have helped me more than they will ever know.

Good luck sweetie. You can do it, you REALLY can

never mind i found it :p

I can only speak from my experience of yo yo dieting for years and years.. and got to my heaviest 19.4, Started CD in May but didnt really stick to it fully but lost 10 pounds, restarted on Tuesday and although Im finding it hard especially when surrounded by people eating delicious food at work... (every day seems like Christmas.. ) I know that this time I really want to succeed and be the person I really want to be ...

Back