Thinking of it?

fifee

Hmm deleted my last thread by mistake but would welcome any advice etc about how slimming world works

Many thanks
Fiona x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fifee said:
Hmm deleted my last thread by mistake but would welcome any advice etc about how slimming world works

Many thanks
Fiona x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did you delete your last thread? I didn't think we could delete on here!

There is lots of info in the sub forums about how the plan works, you can do a search if there's anything in particular you're looking for! :)

Last edited:
depends what you mean by how SW works really.

Hi Kerry I'm just a bit confused as it looks like you can eat alot of food and I don't understand the logic of how you can loose weight, it seems too good to be true and I wondered what average loss was. I did Cambridge last year and lost 5 stone but I've put 2 back on and I can't go back to Cambridge as I ended up with a few problems. How have you found the plan?

TBh I don't know how the plan works I just know it does, I find it really easy and fits really well with eating with other people.

SW have spent millions of pounds and 40 years developing the plan so I'm not sure it can be explained.

All I can think to say is it limits calories without thinking about it, by eating low calorie dense foods in abundance and restricting the hig density calorie foods.

As an experiment I logged my intake on my fitness pal for a week or so and my calorie intake was approx 1500 a day consistently.

average loss varies person to person and how diligently they follow to plan, I lost 2.5 stone in 14 months but my consultant lost 3.5 stone in 7 months, so its up to you really.

Thing with SW is is that it becomes a way of eating and not a diet, its healthy and well balanced eating with the benefit of weight loss, sounds too good to be true but it is true, however its not a magic wand and you do have to work at it x

Back